What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

LbbVsV2h.jpg

The story of "what if Kamina got isekai'd and became a firefighter". Jokes aside PROMARE arrived today and having parcels arrive on the weekends at my flat still surprises me (because it generally doesn't happen). This collector's edition release is pretty good and while it does use the GKIDS discs, it is region locked to B. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

I got Promare! I've been trying to find an opportunity to listen to the whole OST CD all day and finally finished it like less than 5 minutes ago DX
It's one of the best movie soundtracks around. I actually imported it from Japan thinking we wouldn't get any uk release. Oh well. One of only 2 soundtracks I've paid for (Sin City was the other)

It's one of the best movie soundtracks around. I actually imported it from Japan thinking we wouldn't get any uk release. Oh well. One of only 2 soundtracks I've paid for (Sin City was the other)

Ye I rly enjoyed it, I also got Penguin Highway collector's a few days ago just watching that rn. Was thinking earlier I'm lucky to have so many Utena OSTs from Geneon since none were included in the UK blu-ray release :)

Ye I rly enjoyed it, I also got Penguin Highway collector's a few days ago just watching that rn. Was thinking earlier I'm lucky to have so many Utena OSTs from Geneon since none were included in the UK blu-ray release :)
Penguin Highway is a film I thought would be OK then when I saw it I really liked it a lot more than I expected. Pretty much everything about it I found unexpected tbh.

I've got the Utena series collection on order though I've never seen it before so no idea what the music's like. Looking forward to seeing it though.

It's that time of year once again. I am 25 years old.

kq44xx7h.jpg

Like last year I went for some variety, unfortunately, due to how pricey Rascal was I had to omit any chances of including manga, but in return, I was able to fit an extra light novel into the mix (the plan was to include a Junji Ito title for those wondering).

gsHuGQFh.jpg

First up we have the 88 Films release of Armour of God II: Operation Condor directed by Jackie Chan. More Hong Kong goodness. Followed by the MVM Entertainment collector's edition release of Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, and the PlayStation 4 release of SEGA's Yakuza spin-off title Judgment (Judge Eyes).

You can view more photos and specs for both Armour of God II and Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai on my blog.

37ylAdMh.jpg

It was pure coincidence that every light novel volume I chose for this haul ended up being Isekai titles. This time I wanted to actually continue the series that I started owning, so we have the second volumes for The Hero is Overpowered by Overly Cautious, How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom, and KONOSUBA: God's Blessing in this Wonderful World!

Joining the light novel collection as well are the first volumes for Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.

F2zpX6Oh.jpg

I also got a Re:ZERO T-Shirt from Red Bubble which was a nice surprise.

VwqASpYh.jpg

And yes, more chocolate and a birthday cake. My sister sent me the chocolates from John Lewis and they are not cheap lol.​

I don’t know whether anyone here likes Critical Role but this finally arrived for me today. Pre-ordered this way back in December so I’m glad it’s finally here!
C69B6709-7A8E-43E6-9B2A-BD6CB61EEDF7.jpeg

I ordered these the first day they had them for cheap (1st of June), and arrived in 20 days, which is pretty darn fast imo. Also they are now back up to normal price.

For me, they always ship the day after I order, if they're in stock.
Yeah the titles I ordered were backordered so am happy to see them ship.

Back