What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Arrived last week:

img_0493_wynik.jpg

img_0497_wynik.jpg

img_0498_wynik.jpg

Oreimo OOP Aniplex set. I found on some shop for... 90$. They found one copy on they warehouse xD I had a lot of luck;)

After very long time I finally get very limited Kara No Kyoukai set with english translation booklet.

img_0499_wynik.jpg

So my KnK collection it's complete ;)

img_0501_wynik.jpg

Arrived last week:

img_0493_wynik.jpg

img_0497_wynik.jpg

img_0498_wynik.jpg

Oreimo OOP Aniplex set. I found on some shop for... 90$. They found one copy on they warehouse xD I had a lot of luck;)

After very long time I finally get very limited Kara No Kyoukai set with english translation booklet.

img_0499_wynik.jpg

So my KnK collection it's complete ;)

img_0501_wynik.jpg
Demon City Shinjuku vinyl? Nice.

I can't really post pictures of new stuff since the last thing I got was the final set from the Aria kickstarter and I pretty much stopped buying new anime 2 years ago but I do have quite a few rare to very rare anime releases and sets. I could post some pics of those if anybody is interested.

I can't really post pictures of new stuff since the last thing I got was the final set from the Aria kickstarter and I pretty much stopped buying new anime 2 years ago but I do have quite a few rare to very rare anime releases and sets. I could post some pics of those if anybody is interested.
There is an anime collection thread, so knock yourself out

I'm actually cheating there, as these arrived yesterday, but I didn't have enough time to pop on here yesterday, due to work, so I thought I put it on here today anyway.

Snow White with the Red Hair Season 1 and 2 Blu-ray Collection and No-Rin (from the Funimation Clearance Sale) from All the Anime.
DSC_0002.JPG

Back