What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Q3qtz6Wh.jpg

I figured I'll take a step back from getting the usual collector's sets and get a regular release. This time being My Hero Academia Season 1 and My Hero Academia the Movie: Two Heroes from Manga Entertainment. The slipcover for Season 1 is supposedly going out of print so I decided to chase it down in town to which I was lucky enough to find at my local anime/manga store. The film I picked up in HMV. You can view more photos and specs for both titles on my blog.

Random note: Years ago I was going to choose the limited edition path, but when Funimation put out Season 2 in two massive LE sets I thought "nope, this is stupid" so I switched to the standard edition path. However, I wanted to have a consistent release so I basically waited until this moment before I started buying the series. Manga is going to release Season 2 later.

Kinda makes me wonder why somebody would start collecting anime figures? They take up quite a bit of space and can be prohibitively expensive-but hey, whatever floats your boat.

What's the CE booklet for 2.22 like if you don't mind me asking? I kinda regret not getting that release back in the day.

I'll take a few pics when I get home so you can see for yourself. It's kinda like the one in AL's release of 1.11,only smaller in size. There are highlights from the movie if I'm not mistaken, then a glossary of sorts... Didn't get a proper look yet, but I'll show you!

3.33s is "just" an artbook, I don't think there's any text at all.

What's the CE booklet for 2.22 like if you don't mind me asking? I kinda regret not getting that release back in the day.
it's pretty similar to the manga 1.11 booklet with brief summaries of characters/mecha/aliens with some explanation about various techniques with animation used in the movie

Back