What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Arrived last week:

img_0367_wynik.jpg

Arrived today:

img_0375_wynik.jpg

Asterisk War arrived after veeeeeeery long journey (almost 2 months). Currently, it is sold out, so I'm very happy that finally arrived!

Lol that really is a coincidence. How much did the premium BD set you back.
All in all just shy of £170 (item itself was 17,000 JPY). Justifying the expense was hard, but it helps that I really like the show and I'm quite fond of the packaging. It's simple, but not too plain (the packaging that is, not the show 😆)

All in all just shy of £170 (item itself was 17,000 JPY). Justifying the expense was hard, but it helps that I really like the show and I'm quite fond of the packaging. It's simple, but not too plain (the packaging that is, not the show 😆)

Mine after shipping and tax came to around £93.60ish, but mine is obviously the inferior standard

Considering that Funimation has UK rights for the Rebuild 1.11, 2.22 & 3.33, it'll go to Manga. The original series and films however can go to anyone.
A year since Netflix release is approaching and zero news and I can’t see it happening especially with the two dubs scenario we are now in, (though I do think if push comes to shove most would sacrifice the old dub to get it released)

Back