What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

No I got it on amazon unlocked. If you search region free blu ray player a load come up. They tend to be sold by 1 or 2 different sellers. 220electronics are fulfilled by amazon.

Heres the one I got:

2016 SONY BDP-S1700 Multi Zone Region Code Free Blu Ray - DVD - CD Player - PAL/NTSC - Worldwide Voltage 100~240V - 1 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 COAX, 1 ETHERNET Connections: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Oh, OK, I had seen your model at 92 eur (région locked) which was pretty OK, but that's a different league! Thank you

Oh, OK, I had seen your model at 92 eur (région locked) which was pretty OK, but that's a different league! Thank you
Yeah they add a serious price hike for it coming unlocked! It's annoying but blu ray players can be such a faff to make unlocked that I guess they get away with the 2.5-3x increase.

I did initially buy a Samsung one but it never worked so sent it back and now it looks like they dont sell any Samsung's unlocked. Guess some models are easier than others.

Yeah they add a serious price hike for it coming unlocked! It's annoying but blu ray players can be such a faff to make unlocked that I guess they get away with the 2.5-3x increase.

I did initially buy a Samsung one but it never worked so sent it back and now it looks like they dont sell any Samsung's unlocked. Guess some models are easier than others.
You could always just buy the add on board and solder it yourself if you are confident in doing so.

Geass from AL, No Longer Human from Book Depository.

HkqgO8E.jpg

Does somebody have the Funi LE of the TV show and could try if it fits in the big box? (And if it does, if a normal amaray or steelbook would fit in next to it inside the box?)

no Code Geass for me today but postman accidentally handed me a package meant for my neighbour as i was coming in that came from sunrise records so i'm pretty sure the universe is messing with me today

Back