What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

From AL's day... 8? sale.

KYzdrJK.jpg

cSv3FDBh.jpg

Three regular Anime Limited releases arrived in the mail today. They were from the Day 8 "Stocking Filler £4.99" sale. As I had ordered them (and my Mum ordered one of them for Christmas) but they were during the latter half of the sale availability, they didn't ship until last Monday rather than just before Christmas.

The titles chosen were Aoharu x Machinegun, Kiss Him, Not Me! and Mind Game.

Mongatari First Season Bundle (Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari and Nekomonogatari Black) (MVM's Sale Day 8) from MVM.

DSC_0001.JPG
In terms of MVM's sales, I only have the Day 7 orders remaining (two items, both of which are pre-orders, one which won't come out until February and the other until April).

So something dumb happened. I can't remember the specifics but a while ago somebody here posted a link to a Love Live related youtube clip, I had no idea what it was and just closed the tab and went on my way. YouTube being the google created nightmare that it is remembered this fateful encounter and started to recommend me Love Live clips and for some reason I decided to watch one, no idea why but I did and I kind of went down a rabbit hole, watching a bunch of Love Live vids and songs and I think I might love Love Live? I haven't even seen the show and yet I feel like I know the characters already? Like the clips are genuinely funny and I like all the characters? I never expected my life to take this turn, and yet here I am.
I think Mari is the best?

zgj2JVt.jpg

gy7u4zqh.jpg

Also, got some Switch games:
ZKFNi7O.jpg

rwA3GQ6.jpg

I got so ahead of myself that I bought the second season of Love Live before the first because it has the characters that I'm interested in, but I should probably watch the first season first :p

@qaiz , great haul there. Not to drain your wallet further, but anyways for the first two seasons of Love Live! (not Sunshine) and the movie, there's a Japanese edition called Love Live! 9th Anniversary Blu-ray Box (Forever Edition) (EAN: 4934569364944) which is now at the lowest price (relatively speaking ;)) since it's release back in October of last year, and that also has English subtitles.

Actually I've just double dipped this one next to my US NIS America releases. Love the series, luckily enough I've always refrained myself to buy the figures of the characters, that would have set me back a pretty penny :)

15785725780834306296823298269611.jpg

Here we go.

I didn't think much of Abyss when I first watched it, but it hasn't left my head since, so it has done something right, at least. I'll be rewatching eventually.

I've got the Madoka movies incoming as well, I feel like rewatching the series in the meantime. As for Monogatari, I'm slowly building my collection, finally.

Lu seems like it's slowly selling out, so I decided to secure my copy.

Funny how week or two later from ordering Persona Q2 it actually get's a restock and i could have gotten it cheaper. Good thing is that not by that much because it was hard pill me to swallow to pay 46 euros for it. I ended up regretting missing Etrian 5 (this should be fixed soon) so i didn't want wan't to feel remorseful about Persona Q2 too so i had to go for it.

-vhrKbCogW4IBUWuBLSPqSp-sJnYY3YQSrIYBSQq8yiu7KnwpU8sjqAgDnrEHUsOExC2sVrENTRTE5j4tyFw_K8P_B_mgBrfo8Bq_o3JnBtuBqqZWVDiZVV2FQFNHMxx3rRbYFFqmob6C6pkUQctp1YzyGU4oDCNF6NyJeuRt1Hyh4JGjd7Lq7z1mBrgxsp0d5VP2VbMHwvj4TIaPSNsFuup-HN4wP4wjs2FfIGO-PU25nHUGe269oyeqcbOPOr-aX_6KwFkxAUDLaLWapzPgv8Uv06GntR6tK2wOHsIFGyRFTGS2Fi-nQdmgfKV89lfnlG40w-R4nhBOgLznrHMYRYVG1_Tb4ErutENvgD25MtfwFFsWMtSwY85U5peybFc-5p5fkPQekqkEevpUbL7TP98XIfzNQgUyaRjSD9d70dd8T59X0k57nS-hN6w_RXI3BX5NkwMuXSs0bD3z8DGihyFXgcRqS9sio8vkMQgQhsiLpQOr3381oZ5TbEzVjBU4ywAJuWTmtDEJuNw_PLszTQ8R99UQ0GtzQKeu2XDVl7YlUjECCKuZDg2MxG7IWPSKPXKjDQd7nhyaXxLKKEITigvRNa9h7Drq3f0RH4tXWlYWU98TGRh1u88K0yUtbgk807Yy9oqIk-QkbboVh6a_qkjDfrdavx4WC1Hnt_HVDXBH7HKa8z7j0E=w1424-h863-no

Lydie&Suelle i pretty much got for sake of just completing the trilogy. It's not the most well received Atelier trilogy so i don't know whether i will get around playing it.

Funny how week or two later from ordering Persona Q2 it actually get's a restock and i could have gotten it cheaper. Good thing is that not by that much because it was hard pill me to swallow to pay 46 euros for it. I ended up regretting missing Etrian 5 (this should be fixed soon) so i didn't want wan't to feel remorseful about Persona Q2 too so i had to go for it.

-vhrKbCogW4IBUWuBLSPqSp-sJnYY3YQSrIYBSQq8yiu7KnwpU8sjqAgDnrEHUsOExC2sVrENTRTE5j4tyFw_K8P_B_mgBrfo8Bq_o3JnBtuBqqZWVDiZVV2FQFNHMxx3rRbYFFqmob6C6pkUQctp1YzyGU4oDCNF6NyJeuRt1Hyh4JGjd7Lq7z1mBrgxsp0d5VP2VbMHwvj4TIaPSNsFuup-HN4wP4wjs2FfIGO-PU25nHUGe269oyeqcbOPOr-aX_6KwFkxAUDLaLWapzPgv8Uv06GntR6tK2wOHsIFGyRFTGS2Fi-nQdmgfKV89lfnlG40w-R4nhBOgLznrHMYRYVG1_Tb4ErutENvgD25MtfwFFsWMtSwY85U5peybFc-5p5fkPQekqkEevpUbL7TP98XIfzNQgUyaRjSD9d70dd8T59X0k57nS-hN6w_RXI3BX5NkwMuXSs0bD3z8DGihyFXgcRqS9sio8vkMQgQhsiLpQOr3381oZ5TbEzVjBU4ywAJuWTmtDEJuNw_PLszTQ8R99UQ0GtzQKeu2XDVl7YlUjECCKuZDg2MxG7IWPSKPXKjDQd7nhyaXxLKKEITigvRNa9h7Drq3f0RH4tXWlYWU98TGRh1u88K0yUtbgk807Yy9oqIk-QkbboVh6a_qkjDfrdavx4WC1Hnt_HVDXBH7HKa8z7j0E=w1424-h863-no

Lydie&Suelle i pretty much got for sake of just completing the trilogy. It's not the most well received Atelier trilogy so i don't know whether i will get around playing it.
GameStop Ireland ended up selling off their stock of Q2 on Black Friday for €20. Bargain for anyone who picked it up.

GameStop Ireland ended up selling off their stock of Q2 on Black Friday for €20. Bargain for anyone who picked it up.

Daum! That hurt's. Uk customers can still get it for decent price from shoptonet though (30 pound) I had to order it from them and the 7.50 pound shipping was what really jacked the price up for me. Any store with decent price + decent shipping wasn't selling it.

View attachment 12031
The blu ray player is unlocked so I can watch my R1 DVDs again (School Rumble and Pani Poni Dash will be getting rewatches soon) and I can now watch my K-on blu rays and even start to buy other A zone stuff.
With being region free there’s a lot of great world cinema you can now access too from the likes of the Criterion Collection.

Back