What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

DSC_2448.JPG

Books containing the rules (my brain is melting after a quick flick through!), lore and an adventure (plus ideas for more)
DSC_2449.JPG

Pre-made character sheets:
DSC_2450.JPG

Standees:
DSC_2451.JPG

Maps and dice:
DSC_2452.JPG

15741020552425121579176680780104.jpg

Couldn't help myself, I'm deep into Fate, and I knew there was a collector's edition in France, but didn't know who put it out. Turns out it's All the Anime, so I ordered both real quick. They're amazing, as expected. The metallic rainbow effect on the second one makes me drool 🤤

This would normally mess with my very light OCD, since I have the standard Zero and Presage Flower CE from MVM, but I'm cool with it when it looks this good.

Would love if they did a French Zero CE, too.

Received today from the RightStuf Pre-Holiday Blowout Sale - Dimension W LE, Guilty Crown Part 1 LE, and Cluster Edge DVDs. Also Guilty Crown Part 2 from eBay, to complete the LE box.

dwguiltycluster.jpg

fp2f0Bmh.jpg

pjNz7Wph.jpg

My United Publications package arrived today (and thankfully didn't take long because otherwise I would have had to wait until like Tuesday or something to get it). The package covers Kizumonogatari Part 3: Reiketsu and Tsukimonogatari: Yotsugi Doll sets from Aniplex of America. Going to try and almost catch up to the franchise by late Spring so that I wouldn't have to worry about it too much in the near future. You can view more photos and specs on my blog for Kizumonogatari and Tsukimonogatari!

Back