What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

We still no UK airing I had to import the BD. As I will for Veronica MarsView attachment 10795

I have purposefully kept away from spoilers but damn DC you're going to make a Doom Patrol series and not include BB? And why is Cyborg in there when he has never had anything to do with the Doom Patrol? Also could they not have had the cyborg from the films if they absolutely had to do that? (DC have way to many "shared universes" frankly)

First impressions from the cover is already Geoff Johns continues his reign of bastardising the DC universe.

F839D5CA-F51A-4CF6-A9B5-E848C126938E.jpeg
Took a walk down for Fopp on my lunch break and couldn’t resist. Also a replacement headphone adapter and (not pictured) some green tea Mochi.

I confirmed its geolocked.
check the region B/geolocked page

Di gi charat is out (Sep 17)

Thanks but it's confusing there are two threads for this topic. I checked the other one instead and forgot that this one had geolock information as well.

These days for me with sentai I just buy as I can’t see them changing randomly maybe If something changes but I can’t see it happening atm. So Haikyu S3 PE I will buy without knowing if it’s geo locked (though as the SE is stupidly out a month beforehand I guess I will know)

Thanks but it's confusing there are two threads for this topic. I checked the other one instead and forgot that this one had geolock information as well.
NormanicGrav no longer updates the page since the beginning of the year.
The reason its still on the first page is because forum members still message on there.

My version is updated regularly
I added UK and Australian titles.
Also the sub tabs make it easier to find titles.

These days for me with sentai I just buy as I can’t see them changing randomly maybe If something changes but I can’t see it happening atm. So Haikyu S3 PE I will buy without knowing if it’s geo locked (though as the SE is stupidly out a month beforehand I guess I will know)
I'll let you know,
Unfortunately I sometimes have to wait on my orders from my sentai friend, because I order the whole month's releases.

RFVE8UK.jpg

Back