What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Found a TV bargain of my own: House of Cards Seasons 1 & 2 Blu-ray in CeX for £2.50. The best seasons, I thought, so I wasn't particularly bothered about getting the others... Then I spied Season 3 for £1 (and I know Season 5 is only £4.49 in HMV). Of course, I'll probably never find Seasons 4 and 6 with the same packaging now.

hoc.jpg

And who wants Season 11.
Honestly, I mostly enjoyed Seasons 10 & 11 with the very massive exception of the Chris Carter penned bookends "My Struggle I-IV" (I mean, it tells you something when you title your episodes after a book by Hitler) which need writing out of existence with extreme prejudice. Seriously (X-Files Season 11 "spoiler" if you can really call it that) "And then I woke up and IT WAS ALL A DREAM" is a cliche so overused, unoriginal and anti-climactic I remember we were told to avoid it in middle school English lessons. I've rarely been more mad. And David Duchovny sounds like he's actually dying inside when he delivers some of Carter's terrible dialogue. Thanks for setting the ball rolling Chris, but it's time to retire.

Last edited:
I love the Mandela Effect episode but that’s about it. Yeah the mythology was worse than ever, also MOTW it felt missing Vince Gillian which is why I still like 7,8,9 his episodes were always pretty good.
(And Reyes was done dirty in the revival)

Picked up the Mega Drive mini, not quite the same as the one I still have since childhood though as I have a Japanese model with the blue reset button and red accent. Might pick up the JP one next month in Tokyo if I still have some Yen left before I come home.IMG_20191004_152119.jpg

bM66n8a.jpg

Picked up the Mega Drive mini, not quite the same as the one I still have since childhood though as I have a Japanese model with the blue reset button and red accent. Might pick up the JP one next month in Tokyo if I still have some Yen left before I come home.View attachment 10731
Got mine too ^_^. My favourite childhood console. Now sitting happily next to my snes mini and playstation classic. I'd love if they did a dreamcast one, that's my all time favourite console but it's unlikely. I'd take any other Sega mini console though as I was a Sega kid 100%

L2M3L0ph.jpg

I went to town and picked up two more Japanese games from the 2 for £30 deal at GAME; Blue Reflection and The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition. I almost went for Fate/Extella Link but I felt that I should finish off the first one first. Yeah for some weird reason they had the US version for The Witch and the Hundred Knight but I figured why not.

My brother watched it via means and told me it was good then I forgot about it till I saw it for preorder $20 and it is indeed region free as it’s playing on my PS4 Pro

Back