What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

3 standard cases in a hard box with a matt and gloss finish, same as the Captain America 4K set.
Ah I see thanks for the info, I’ve been looking to buy some of the Marvel 4Ks. Sadly those sets use the UK fat cases and take up more room than the smaller US 4K sets but maybe I’ll bite the bullet at some point and get them anyways.

Ah I see thanks for the info, I’ve been looking to buy some of the Marvel 4Ks. Sadly those sets use the UK fat cases and take up more room than the smaller US 4K sets but maybe I’ll bite the bullet at some point and get them anyways.
I bought the US release of the first Avengers just because it's called The Avengers not the stupid Assemble pap 🤨

Once again I miss the point of the "recieved today" part but I finally got me a Squid Girl figure all the way from Japan......now if I could just get my hands on the US BD set with both seasons of the series on it

Attachments

• 20190805_072509.jpg
    20190805_072509.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20190805_073012.jpg
    20190805_073012.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 5
Nothing to do with the BBFC, Disney chose to cut that scene. The BBFC even approved it for that rating previously for the theatrical release.

AeZA7Pf.jpg

That name would be familiar to those who were in school a while back (as while they still exist, they no longer build their own computers) although I only had contact with their older nimbus and early pentium systems.

What I got is a RM minibook 120 in good working order (apart from the knackered battery which seems to be stupid hard to find and costs a lot if ordered from China) with an intel atom N2600, 2GB RAM (which can't really be upgraded due to the limitations imposed by the processor), an 80GB hard drive (which I'll really need to change if I can ever find a way to do so) and a hatred of any modern (I've only tested windows 10 thus far) 64-bit operating system (since the graphics drivers only support 32-bit operating systems apart from one beta driver which always blue screens during install) even though it's a 64-bit processor.

I went to CeX and bought a couple of things.

U005nvhh.jpg

For the PlayStation 3 collection I bought Killzone 2 for 50p, and Japan Studio's Puppeteer for £6. Killzone 2 I heard was the best one in the trilogy so I figured I'll go for it especially as I had already played Killzone 3. Puppeteer is said to be a hidden gem and was a game that came out just before the PS4 launched so it flew under the radar.

FgD4r1qh.jpg

For the PlayStation 4 collection, I decided to get Megadimension Neptunia VIIR, the tweaked version of the Neptunia VII game that came out years prior. Now there's actually a bit of a debate with regards to this particular version. Basically, it's a stripped-down version of the original with a mode dedicated to VR and the graphics being tweaked. I have a ton of Neptunia games to go through first (while I have played the trilogy on PS3, the future games are a continuation of the Re;Birth versions I believe) so I'm not going to start this one just yet but I'm willing to double-dip for the original if I can find it for a good price outside of IF's own store.

AHeiMU1h.jpg

And last but not least they had a copy of Takashi Miike's The Happiness of the Katakuris (カタクリ家の幸福), one of Miike's bizarre creations. No booklet for this copy but I'm not surprised given the age and the fact that you can barely find a copy even in HMV for this film (you can on Amazon and Arrow).

Back