What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Late delivery from Amazon US. Of course, doesn't fit in the part 1 LE without removing the art cards, good job Funi...

Mk7OG3L.jpg

The new washing machine came, though I kind of failed to look for a washer/dryer dad said he’d help us out getting one.
Quick, quiet and no pics since it may just hold your attention for a bit too long

Been thinking about rewatching the Fujiko series lately, so finally decided to pick up the Manga BD. Cex using a pre-release cover art image on their site made me a bit alarmed, but thankfully the actual item is fine. The case is a bit manky, but the insert isn't a repro and the discs are in good order, so glad I went with them and paid a tenner, as opposed to the £35 Amazon sellers want for the set.

D0A2WDgWsAUL78M.jpg

Last edited:
IIRC, it was Manga's decision to position the logo there by way of covering her up a bit. I also didn't even notice the exposed nipple until now, so I'll place it in a spoiler.

IMG-20190222-100450.jpg

So Amazon didn't bother to ship my order so I cancelled that and re-ordered it through United Publications, which was a good move because it was £10 cheaper. The limited edition set is In Another World With My Smartphone from Funimation.

Unboxing photos here.
Hate it when that happens, ordered an SD card and FMP on PS4(fulfilled by Amazon) on Tuesday, they took the money on Wednesday and still haven't shipped anything.

Back