What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

πŸ‘§πŸ‘§πŸ‘§πŸ‘§πŸ‘§πŸ‘§πŸ‘§πŸ‘§πŸ‘§πŸ‘§
Breaking news: I have Pigtails.
IMG_20190223_151020552.jpg
See? πŸ˜›

It's great to now have my own copy of Li'l Spider Girl after first seeing it at Scotland Loves Anime in 2012 where, for me, it was the standout of the Anime Mirai Project screening. I'm looking forward to seeing the other shorts for the first time too. πŸ™‚

I can hardly believe the weight of this set; it's an impressive thing! Also, it was packaged superbly and reached me in mint condition. Props to @MVM (as ever) for that. πŸ‘

View attachment 7286
See? πŸ˜›

It's great to now have my own copy of Li'l Spider Girl after first seeing it at Scotland Loves Anime in 2012 where, for me, it was the standout of the Anime Mirai Project screening. I'm looking forward to seeing the other shorts for the first time too. πŸ™‚

I can hardly believe the weight of this set; it's an impressive thing! Also, it was packaged superbly and reached me in mint condition. Props to @MVM (as ever) for that. πŸ‘
OMG @Neil.T - your hair's getting long; I could actually put it into pig tails now!

*Grabs bobbles* πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„

View attachment 7286
See? πŸ˜›

Congratulations, you're now a cute anime girl!

...wait

For Β£13.99 which is a solid price for a 4K release, I now own Avengers: Infinity War.

D0KkgXTXcAAPkXn

Back