What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

DthLDXvWoAAUlDS.jpg

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Set 1 and Muv-Luv Alternative arrived in the mail today. More photos for JoJo here.

Following on the heels of my Sentai and B&N Black Friday week orders, this is my third and last last Holiday Haul, from Rightstuf - Kino's Journey The Beautiful World, ReLIFE Final Arc, and Like the Clouds Like the Wind. Gonna watch the RS Sales the next few weeks, but I don't expect to get much of anything else this month except maybe an Aniplex title or two and a JP import.

kinorelifeclouds.jpg

A few purchases

School Live
Futaribeya
NGNL Please
36 pen case holder (Yes, 36... I'll post pics of my /not 36 yet/ pen collection if anyones imterested)

Birthday:

Fireworks
TWD Bluray

_20181204_175055.JPG

The slip is a little beaten up as you can maybe make out, but finally!
s1Wr8NBl.jpg

With that said, a Rant about Yodel, by Buzzkillington.

So this parcel changed to "Arriving Today" on Sunday, so I canceled my plans and waited around for it, didn't turn up. I didn't start work until 5PM yesterday so with it still saying "Arriving Today" I sat about waiting, nothing. Today I come home to find the box propped up against my front door, which considering I live in quite a crappy place and on a busy street, is pretty annoying (not to mention the fact there's a big sticker that says "High Value" on the box lol.

I find this on my floor once I get inside..
myAYCmEl.jpg

Like what? I didn't nominate my front door as my safe location, you know cause it's not all that safe >_> like there are so many places they could have put it, between the bins, behind the shed, the back door, behind the plant pot, behind the car but no, right against my front door is where they chose to stick it.

I guess I shouldn't moan as I did get it in the end, but ffs...

The slip is a little beaten up as you can maybe make out, but finally!
s1Wr8NBl.jpg

With that said, a Rant about Yodel, by Buzzkillington.

So this parcel changed to "Arriving Today" on Sunday, so I canceled my plans and waited around for it, didn't turn up. I didn't start work until 5PM yesterday so with it still saying "Arriving Today" I sat about waiting, nothing. Today I come home to find the box propped up against my front door, which considering I live in quite a crappy place and on a busy street, is pretty annoying (not to mention the fact there's a big sticker that says "High Value" on the box lol.

I find this on my floor once I get inside..
myAYCmEl.jpg

Like what? I didn't nominate my front door as my safe location, you know cause it's not all that safe >_> like there are so many places they could have put it, between the bins, behind the shed, the back door, behind the plant pot, behind the car but no, right against my front door is where they chose to stick it.

I guess I shouldn't moan as I did get it in the end, but ffs...
I was lucky this time around with Yodel but I’ve had issues in the past with them. I think Amazon Prime is the only courier that has yet to give me trouble.

I’m pretty lucky that our yodel delivery driver lives in the same close as me. If we aren’t in he’ll come back later after his shift. Never had any problems with any delivery company apart from Royal Mail.

Amazon logistics and DPD are the best I’ve had.

I didn’t even realise my package was from Yodel until I looked at the box, just a random courier handed it to me and the set was near mint. Better than the postie that had unceremoniously dumped my MusicMagpie package outside my door that I didn’t even know had arrived until the aforementioned courier pointed it out and handed it to me.

Amazon Prime
Amazon logistics

Only one I have had trouble with, twice (unless you include TNT with the replacement Your Name. box being smashed):
Slightly annoyed the Amazon delivery guy tried to force it through the letterbox BEFORE trying to knock on the door 😠 My early warning system of our gate opening failed 😞 This lead to some slight marks on the box. Second time a Amazon delivery guy has done something stupid. All others have been fine.
First time being the time I was lucky to find the "Sorry we missed you" slip outside my front door!

Last edited:
I was suppose to get these so I'm not happy.

The world god only knows complete collection and received the dvd season 1 instead
Is the order a rabbit season 2
Instead I received season 1
Haikyu season 1 and season 2
Instead I received season 1 part 1 and 2
20181206_130749-1.jpg

Back