What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Dr6KkRyWwAU8tS7.jpg

The limited edition release for Infinite Stratos 2 arrived in the mail in a jiffy bag via FedEx from the Amazon Best Buy price match sale. Honestly it's a nice set but it could do with some more content. The book is pretty nice as well. More photos here.

My order for Higurashi: When They Cry is on-hold due to 'temporarily out of stock' so that won't arrive for some time. I did order the Sly Cooper HD Collection recently for a good price.

I received Star Blazers err, Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Part 2 today from Rightstuf, just in time to show my friend who is coming over to watch it tonight - I just finished showing him Part 1 Sunday night. I also got Scum's Wish and Princess Principal today from the Best Buy sale.

sb2199swpp.jpg

20181115_143601.jpg
was kind of disappointed that the whole thing cost me £50 and didn't really have any extras (clean OP/ED) or even 5.1 but then I looked at the discs...
20181115_143735.jpg

most I see are like the covers, these have a little detail from the series (the summoning circle)

part 3 of Dragon Ball Super it arrived with a damaged case, i guess the seller thought that a plastic bag would be fine to post it in, but they gave me a full refund so basically got for free appart from got to get a new case for it

1542277612037.JPEG

Back