What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Gundam bliss from amazon jp. I got the package on Friday:
- Gundam 0079 S1/S2 Complete Bluray Box
- Chars Counter Attack UHD Limited Bluray Box
- F91 UHD Limited Bluray Box
:)

View attachment 4010View attachment 4011View attachment 4012View attachment 4013View attachment 4014
Not interested in the series but I agree with @ayase ; as an artist I do appreciate the minimalist graphic style of the artwork/packaging design - It's the kind of stuff I wish I could come up with!

41294510580_4b99beb74b_b.jpg

just took a trip downstairs and noticed this came!
20180703_135818.jpg
I managed to take the slip off the back with no issues, and I must say I really like what they put on the back
20180703_135826.jpg
I shall watch it on the bigger screen later tonight, at the moment I'm viewing a greater work of art, punchline

hibike_2.png
From amazon.co.jp, now I have both recap movies.
I did order a Newtype magazine volume along with it, but sadly it still came in a bubble mailer and one corner got ever so slightly crushed :(. On a positive note the BD was centered on the magazine using rubber bands, so that wasn't a complete waste.

Cannot immediately find the second movie on Amazon JP that looks like your photo, what is the barcode for that one?
That's probably because it's the first movie. When I ordered the the second recap movie two months ago, the first one wasn't in stock. It just recently came back in stock and that's when I ordered it.

For good measure, here are the amazon links to both the versions I ordered.
First movie: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B01IARPZRW
Second movie: https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B078HJPLZ9

Thanks for the links, that helps. Too bad the Newtype magazine trick is no longer 100% guaranteed to work to get items send in a box.

Heck seems Amazon even have big bubble mailers, about A3 in size, as my last US order of eight titles ordered with expedited option came in a large bubble mailer.

Wow, you've got to be kidding. I guess I won't order from Amazon JP any longer and go with another retailer if they start shipping everything in bubble mailers. That's just totally disgusting for them to do that to extremely expensive anime releases.

I have the four Violet Evergarden releases coming from them, and I ordered a Newtype magazine along with them - but it looks like they broke the order up into two separate shipments. Dang it. :mad:

Back