What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received the Korean Your Name Lenticular LE box set (English Subtitles) today, #3707, along with a small poster and a replica of Mitsuha's braided cord for her hair...

yournamekr1.jpg

yournamekr2.jpg

yournamekr3.jpg

yournamekr4.jpg

And, although not quite the size of my Ghost in the Shell collection, I guess there's enough variety here to satisfy me now... :)

yournamegroup.jpg

I'd be furious paying CE price for that when it's not even a CE any more. False advertising. :rolleyes:
Its Manga UK :)

They have been doing that since Wolf Children if I remember correctly, then again, that at least had 4 art cards...

Maybe it started with School Live when the Artcards wouldn't fit in the case so it was just a BR box with sleeve? Manga UK still sold it as a CE set (and I think still do) so they'll just do the same for I'm Sakamoto.

1NE_EUVp6CZiaJzEwFJZ7Q2EYAX9TPDjpH5vCjlihhJ2H6e0e2JhXAxJZfuO_pv-2ziGLp4QyrTUufryLN1Kl8Fpmj2hbPD6IEvOuTEQ33e0NVmdS0VEVL9C_TPXC9Q69e_BebNcUQLF1ecfDo3adhUzCoI45YnVrJP6A0Ifo2-oL44d9JXd2FNoOYKVFF7D5WlhYaWZMjrQGAyJOhKQwQ_6vMBNIIw8xZUTBPR2PxgFyKXesdYT4YZjGOh0VmGn-ugqTKvFCsELc1iBSrwg46hlS5e3AZS692YrVB1P-nnWnO4uGmmpBwhCWCG8_J1YH6Vkydvrwvg_Q4YTq7aVSb23kmhrTTFmNp8Qr6c2lsX0GKpe8zz1BWQHmdMYUu_CWmdyeLssHWHAtxpY4w2WJyNRFHvpb8FeRWJqOtSfsirFh4K-fD0DSIexyqFYixaz9cniZnSTjotT2i3yV8EmhXWY7TB1JpjC_bUd_q00gzk7ba4oAUtPCGKzuZXA1e3P35ocsrUbFm_BEan2R9ELQhAaQSTsv7G7scVh8Yf6G7nUeeWN5UwP3bCWiTMPpRkVI_qxdYbsrfwT4896ikTvf7xhtnd4gr3DXWdr5So=w1176-h882-no

I wonder when i have the courage and the time to tackle those Muv-Luv games. From what i heard that they are really long but worth it when the shift happens.

Gravity Rush 2 i have already played but i didn't really like it but i still wanted to add it to my library and it was only 20e. I probably should try to get those dusty tokens before servers go down.

Wolf's Rain is one of my top tier series and i'been wanting and dreading to see it again. It was also one of my earliest shows so i'm kinda afraid that it wasn't as good as i remembered it being.

Green Room was pretty much sold to me by just hearing that Patrick Stewart play's a neo-nazi. Gotta see that.

Maybe it started with School Live when the Artcards wouldn't fit in the case so it was just a BR box with sleeve? Manga UK still sold it as a CE set (and I think still do) so they'll just do the same for I'm Sakamoto.

At least School Live has a really nice rigid box so I'd still count it as a CE/LE.

With Sakamato, they've decided to change it from a CE to a standard combi but haven't bothered to make anyone aware of this change, whilst keeping the same RRP.

I mean they have changed their business model since last year they have dropped those crappy CEs for all new stuff though it makes things like food Wars not match

Back