What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

image.jpg

My disc replacement arrived from Solaris Japan, they sent me another pre-owned copy which was fine by me (also another solid condition).

And...

image.jpg

It works. I WAITED FOUR YEARS FOR THIS MOMENT.

Received Ajin from Amazon and picked up Tokyo Godfathers from CeX when I was in Plymouth last week, received a Ultimate Otaku Teacher from Music Magpie.View attachment 3374

Plymouth? You brave soul coming to my neck of the woods, I do hope it wasn't too bad ;)

I've been working my way through that Suzuki set, the films don't always leave an impact but his directing is very good.

Good to hear. Should be onto that set soon...hopefully..have a bunch to watch :S

I'm surprised to see someone buy otaku teacher. I've only heard pretty much universal hate for its anime adaption.
It was quite a long time ago that watched it but I did quite enjoy it when it aired, hopefully the manga will get picked up at some point and I can give it a read to compare it.

Plymouth? You brave soul coming to my neck of the woods, I do hope it wasn't too bad ;)

Good to hear. Should be onto that set soon...hopefully..have a bunch to watch :S
It wasn't too bad, I don't go Plymouth very often but the next time I do go I'm going to pop into YO sushi, I went past it the other day but I was with my sister and mother and they weren't going to want to eat sushi for lunch.

Last edited:
6gzuQ3Dl.jpg

Can't say I'm particularly impressed with this release tbh. For 1 I didn't expect it to be much thinner than Part 1, I also expected the spider web artwork to stand out a little more based on the packshots out there but it's barely visible. Then there's the fact the glue on the infosheet has damaged the box, like there's really light dots where the glue was (the glue was also stained black, so I assume it's pulled some of the "paint" or whatever off).

Oh well, onto the shelve with it, pretty unlikely to actually rewatch it anyway.

Back