What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received this for free for the cost of shipping from @sammies

Chibi Vampire Karin vol 1 + Artbox

LgYkmtJ.jpg

Well Season 2 doesn't follow the manga chronology that Season 3 will likely follow so I'd make sure you know what happens in the manga storyline as well.

I have only read until volume 9 from the original to be honest, havent started the "re" one so I will probably be lost right? that's ok xD

I have only read until volume 9 from the original to be honest, havent started the "re" one so I will probably be lost right? that's ok xD
Well the re anime should hopefully follow the manga (I'll be griping if it doesn't) but there are key story changes in Root A revolving around character relationships and the fates of certain individuals. I dare say there will be a fair few who watch re without being aware of this, though I'm not sure if the new anime will do anything to assist

Which player?...and how many pennies?

Oops I probably should have put it in the pic. Panasonic DMP-BDT180 it upscales blu ray to 4k but doesn't play native uhd disks which I found a bit misleading but I'm happy enough with it, just have to press 1-3 on the remote to change regions.

It cost £160 which is pretty pricey but I think it'll be worth it in the long run.

Oh wow. Where did you get godannar if you don't mind me asking? I keep looking at it but it's always around the £25-£30 mark and I only want to spend half of that :p
eBay, this was the older set, I believe they reissued the discs in a thinner case (currently trying to find a DVD cover so I can put the discs in a smaller case)

Back