What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

39755342875_5c4d6a769d_b.jpg

I did a few unboxing pictures if anyone is interested

and if anyone wants to know how to looks next to Manga's S1 set

DXmkvaQX0AAzq-l.jpg:large
Nice unboxing Lemon, looks like solid set

39946520984_89fca091c6_b.jpg

Some pick ups from town today. D-Gray Man was a bit of a steal, since going OOP it sees prices in the range of £40 upwards, so £20 is a bargain. Kind of bummed my Yu-Gi-Oh sets won't match now since I got a first print run copy of Season 2, but I can't really just sit around and slowly wait for a reprint, so I'll have to just live with it.

The set to the top left is The Pilot's Love Song.
It's interesting how New Game! and Space Patrol Luluco have different artwork on the amaray cases compared to the slipcovers.
k2fYVND.png

The set to the top left is The Pilot's Love Song.
It's interesting how New Game! and Space Patrol Luluco have different artwork on the amaray cases compared to the slipcovers.
k2fYVND.png
That's an impressive haul, where'd you get it all from?

DXsEuszWsEAukR4.jpg

Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun arrived from Amazon US via Robert's Anime Corner Store for $34.98.

I had no idea they included the character songs with the original soundtrack. That's pretty neat, if only Monster Musume had the same treatment.

You can view more photos via my blog.

So you snagged that same deal as well, Normanic - at least you were able to post a photo of it, unlike having all the photo issues on the forum when I had tried to post mine, lol...

So you snagged that same deal as well, Normanic - at least you were able to post a photo of it, unlike having all the photo issues on the forum when I had tried to post mine, lol...
When it comes to Sentai sets us brits can never get the good deals because they are always US only (I'm looking at you Sentai Shop). This set has been on my to-buy list for years and I wanted to get it now before the deal goes.

Back