What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Hmmm ferrero. Now I'm craving some
Here ye go:
319629-Ferrero-Rocher-t24.jpg

Sorry they're not real and everything, yeah? ;)

Feeling relief because two of my arrow orders finally arrived. My hands were starting to tremble when i opened the first one (one that looked bigger) because it didn't turn out to be the first order. I thought the brain damage limited edition would have had cardboard box instead of regular case so i was thinking the second package couldn't be the first order but it was. If it hadn't been it would have looked like the first two orders might have went missing (the package that contained the four films on the top was 3/4 order which i made almost two weeks after the first one)

C-OkckfcXCD6VvjjScW41VIq-8c53Ck6t1zcdTP7idOOKoskjaK7d-nAjPdl0FFya2N00g4S_5vFoJV-tVfH0gAg482Up4j8UTkStAM_NbG19DGkLCHnLU7ViboxTbuZJgyQe2h426svMHCn37V_7CKm-Amb9XDcYQP-CU_yZA6zshrRxnuFWFOonfHK3BS60_R0jZW7DaPsslAjANW7eCKLk7PJ4cwQQOkJJtENNRBlXvTIwL2XjzECt8KDIiPNav-n6IARge8zwp3PO_UhCTPGagms9MTIPKZSzBKmiPXEH0L4_u6YppAEiCkCE-guwBxFBOL_CtTMNbE4Sq168rJBs7mHmExIP7TpWeW55uKuivEi5GzrvFIqttIrzFWjQk3gY-WX8PRk5bjXpbQiFC4_MTqBL-T51FwGXtNJAV0b-OoIoavBsfNbu1sWNkk2clBB_cDnwgnj2W53LnBZvPWH5pcS9JUz87qXYHKFRZkstXdbYGOOmEsQOVO-glJNoH-9Tg_NaCPUxSwm43tmlfOVttmqcrZ5yqBO5KOPJlbG5i-bvFdqv-4aGqDpOeHCSVRDs_F0TOT9klcxC7-p6kDE-Cw9jaFRHwFA-gY=w681-h908-no

I was going back and forth when it came to Katakuris. I did saw the movie several times when i was on my teens and i loved it but it might not come as wacky as it did back then because i'm more accustomed with Japanese craziness now but i figured that the movie might be worth just for the extras that come on the disc. The rest are all new to me.

Someone might wonder why i bought Guyver but that's because it might be one of those "this is so ****** that it turns fun" kinda of flicks. Even if it doesn't it at least actually seems to have pretty good looking monsters.

Feeling relief because two of my arrow orders finally arrived. My hands were starting to tremble when i opened the first one (one that looked bigger) because it didn't turn out to be the first order. I thought the brain damage limited edition would have had cardboard box instead of regular case so i was thinking the second package couldn't be the first order but it was. If it hadn't been it would have looked like the first two orders might have went missing (the package that contained the four films on the top was 3/4 order which i made almost two weeks after the first one)

C-OkckfcXCD6VvjjScW41VIq-8c53Ck6t1zcdTP7idOOKoskjaK7d-nAjPdl0FFya2N00g4S_5vFoJV-tVfH0gAg482Up4j8UTkStAM_NbG19DGkLCHnLU7ViboxTbuZJgyQe2h426svMHCn37V_7CKm-Amb9XDcYQP-CU_yZA6zshrRxnuFWFOonfHK3BS60_R0jZW7DaPsslAjANW7eCKLk7PJ4cwQQOkJJtENNRBlXvTIwL2XjzECt8KDIiPNav-n6IARge8zwp3PO_UhCTPGagms9MTIPKZSzBKmiPXEH0L4_u6YppAEiCkCE-guwBxFBOL_CtTMNbE4Sq168rJBs7mHmExIP7TpWeW55uKuivEi5GzrvFIqttIrzFWjQk3gY-WX8PRk5bjXpbQiFC4_MTqBL-T51FwGXtNJAV0b-OoIoavBsfNbu1sWNkk2clBB_cDnwgnj2W53LnBZvPWH5pcS9JUz87qXYHKFRZkstXdbYGOOmEsQOVO-glJNoH-9Tg_NaCPUxSwm43tmlfOVttmqcrZ5yqBO5KOPJlbG5i-bvFdqv-4aGqDpOeHCSVRDs_F0TOT9klcxC7-p6kDE-Cw9jaFRHwFA-gY=w681-h908-no

I was going back and forth when it came to Katakuris. I did saw the movie several times when i was on my teens and i loved it but it might not come as wacky as it did back then because i'm more accustomed with Japanese craziness now but i figured that the movie might be worth just for the extras that come on the disc. The rest are all new to me.

Someone might wonder why i bought Guyver but that's because it might be one of those "this is so ****** that it turns fun" kinda of flicks. Even if it doesn't it at least actually seems to have pretty good looking monsters.
I didn't bother with this sale and from the horror stories I've been hearing I'm glad I didn't. Hopefully Cat Of Nine Tails turns up without too much hassle.

I didn't bother with this sale and from the horror stories I've been hearing I'm glad I didn't. Hopefully Cat Of Nine Tails turns up without too much hassle.

Well i got the money issue sorted out and hopefully i will eventually get all my packages so i'm not completely turned off yet but i don't think i will be ordering from them directly unless they have really good sale going on. It's shame that their site isn't run on the same quality level as their releases.

Well i got the money issue sorted out and hopefully i will eventually get all my packages so i'm not completely turned off yet but i don't think i will be ordering from them directly unless they have really good sale going on. It's shame that their site isn't run on the same quality level as their releases.
Agreed, I'll hold out for the HMV/Fopp sales in the future unless it's a LE that might sell out quickly

Back