What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Some arrivals.
5mXz1Tg.jpg

Armitage III is one of those titles I've been meaning to watch for ages (I'm presuming it's about a descendant of poet Simon Armitage in the same vein as Lupin III, right?) but man, that cover is beyond horrid. It looks like a free demo disc that would come taped to the front of a magazine 20 years ago.
It was a blind buy at like £6 but the cover isn't pretty, I think the slipcover improved the appearance, but alas MM tend not to have them.

Is it the movie or OVA? There's about 15 minutes of footage cut from the "movie" confused me no end when I bought the twin movie set after seeing it years before on the Sci-Fi channel and the scene I'd remembered most didn't appear

Is it the movie or OVA? There's about 15 minutes of footage cut from the "movie" confused me no end when I bought the twin movie set after seeing it years before on the Sci-Fi channel and the scene I'd remembered most didn't appear
Comes with four OVAS and the two movies. I have no clue as to what titles they are.

Some from last week and rest came this week. Well the Madman order was actually avaivable for pick up like last monday or before but i couldn't pick it up because my ID card had expired and i couldn't get the package until today.

bBNrnCQ3_MSiCOVUQpPTbWCwOJF4o0fROX4ez1d8OGd7-OUvOXcfqnJVTaYBskvl2FETTG4m5UlIbiAqgatC9B7qf-GVto9K-aOsJRgNyokK5DKygkKZQZiLMPXBbvz9mj0KxGUwHBW3o02hMQln3nf4O0QvNmziIabvSusv2V2h6Fk2IpE7icfFB36Osp8rVUPEVeDzgEFVhmycDN7kpOzU3DqmmSyudOaTSc1JuKrkFa75rMWMQdDL9q3JH2GCXMHtUwS1oo91oJZZFJN6TTqKo3BoX5nNoTPYBXqlqYG-0TbJdc10J8lkOtoCGUsdal_iK3n3XJ0Uu387BC02RHdXiEa8OiWkiUcMu388zYjePK39EnJbV6Sd53lMIodWfHEjFdPlGwsPABXW5f6CzpqhxvsG_VzaG3Tnh-22yLwuulDEKw5l7mOZLj4pBSF_18DuovmPVjpw9OktCjcV_rbVCjL4WTOVpgyPxMpHT32hoclOQQmB92A-p94qH1M3oJr5u9iI5hGjzIRTWSQ93s9EGH3bvCdfHCBWSqOEtmpUG_dNP8AG1JUK7Wi0i-UTBHsnRqRLJRP67PzrJVu13fYUtbhNn86uNHRI44A=w684-h912-no

I seen snipets of Deliverance but i don't think i have seen the full movie. Fly i actually have seen completely before but i wasn't really a fan of but i do want to give it another shot. The rest are all new to me.

image.jpg
Got this from Amazon. Had a bit of damage so I contacted CS and they refunded me since it couldn't be replaced. Wasn't expecting this set to go OOP so quickly.

I kind of like the armitage cover, for some reason they decided to make it look like a magazine cover which is weird but inspired?
Eh. I can appreciate what they tried to do, but they failed imo. The white bars at the top and bottom are just ugly in how they frame the artwork and make the whole cover look smaller (would you get big white areas like that on a magazine cover? They make it look like it’s one of a series to collect... but it isn’t). Perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad if they were there to contain info to keep the artwork clean but they’re not because the artwork, already compressed into a smaller space, is also cluttered with text and logos. And that list of English dub credits down the front makes it look more like an advert than a cover.

Back