What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Reverse side looks like this.

17136931269_1276ffbe5c_o.jpg
Hmmm, I wonder if it's worth it to go for the expensive AU BD just for a title on the spine. :p

Good films. Cold fish can be a tough watch (in a good way).

That's why I bought it! I like challenging my threshold. I recently watched the French film Inside and despite its reputation, I didn't find it really all that shocking nor was it as graphic as I was expecting. I also ordered The Girl Next Door today, which should be coming tomorrow, which also sounds particularly nasty. I realise in hindsight this post makes me sound like some massive masochist but oh well :p

That's why I bought it! I like challenging my threshold. I recently watched the French film Inside and despite its reputation, I didn't find it really all that shocking nor was it as graphic as I was expecting. I also ordered The Girl Next Door today, which should be coming tomorrow, which also sounds particularly nasty. I realise in hindsight this post makes me sound like some massive masochist but oh well :p

I like films like that too. Offensive or boundary pushing.

They were both on there for awhile before i bought them. I missed out on Ranma 1/2 Set 1 today, was listed for around £100 first then when i checked back it was down to £16 at which point someone had already got it :(

I was really glad I went for the Ranma collectors edition sets as they were released. I've seen some of them listed for really silly money on Ebay. Not sure if anyone's actually buying em at scalper prices though.

Add me to the list of people who enjoy challenging watches.
Yeah me too. A lot of forum members here have generally very good taste when it comes to cinema that's a bit outside of the mainstream.

Last edited:
Oh I know people do often pay scalper prices for stuff I just wasn't sure if they necessarily were with the Ranma sets. I know it goes on though.
I've paid a bit over the odds for some manga in my time when it's went out of print and I've needed a volume for a good while that I couldn't find cheap anywhere.

image.jpg
My two other Madman orders arrived
IMG_1140.JPG
IMG_1141.JPG
Plus a damaged box for SM, which has some minor damage as a result.
image.jpg
This arrived as well with two crushed corners :(
Edit: A replacement is being sent and I don't need to return this which is great CS. :)

Last edited:
HzuogFZl.jpg

I am so excited to play Monster Hunter World, but I have some mates who I wanna play it with so I kinda wanna wait til tomorrow and start it with them... I mean I won't but I wanna :p

Other two are games I love and really wanna replay at some point in the near future. Kinda weird my copy of DBFZ didn't turn up as it was shipped at the same time as MH from the same place, woulda thought they would be in the same package tbh.

Back