What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Received yesterday through Amazon FR. Ordered one week before Andrew announced Part 2, so i'm being punished for being impatient :)

540.jpg

Stiibun said:
Received yesterday through Amazon FR. Ordered one week before Andrew announced Part 2, so i'm being punished for being impatient :)

540.jpg
Don't worry I got part 2 about 2 months ago from Amazon FR as I couldn't wait and at the time it didn't seem part 2 was going to be released anytime soon.

So I was causally doing something and I discovered a bunch of folks discussing about Nisekoi on the AUKN Discord chat. I decided to look up and see what they were on about and I realised a fellow user was selling them. I figured no one would go for it considering it's Aniplex and all, so I decided to PM him and get more info. And I accepted it.

1 day later and it's arrived. To the seller, LelouchNarukami, thank you very much. The packaging you used to put these sets in was interesting, in fact it was quite strong to try and open but nevertheless it works. No damage whatsoever.

CpFwY3WW8AE3KK-.jpg

So here it is, the first two (of four) Aniplex volumes of Nisekoi: False Love. I watched this show back when it was simulcasting on Animax UK (and the delays were so annoying I ended up finishing it elsewhere). I liked this show and was gutted Kaze had the license. Anywho now that I have these two sets I can rest at ease since they have been around for quite a while. Usually the average life-span for an Aniplex set has been 18 months, but the volumes era titles seem to have lasted much longer. Most likely because in a sense they're technically standard editions but with limited edition packaging (though I know most disagree but whatever).

Nisekoi Volume 1 and 2 are now on my blog under the Overview format (which are unboxings for used/already opened sets).

Blog Post for Volume 1
Blog Post for Volume 2
Imgur Album

yEC4BOXl.jpg
Ypyo79Fl.jpg

PzSo2hyl.jpg

Gemsy-chan said:
Don't worry I got part 2 about 2 months ago from Amazon FR as I couldn't wait and at the time it didn't seem part 2 was going to be released anytime soon.

Now i remember who gave the tip that the French release has English subs :)

Ah we already have it and can watch it, all other poor anime fans have to wait just a little longer :mrgreen:

Received a package yesterday from Amazon JP. As usual from shipping to arriving it took only 2 days, got to love that consistency of the Japanese :)

• Persona 3 The Movie: #4 Winter of Rebirth
  • Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1st
  • Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 2nd A's

540.jpg

540.jpg

I canceled my P3 Movie 4 order in the hopes the Yen would get a bit weaker, I think it's only gotten stronger since then lol I should just bite the bullet on this and Akito the Exiled Part 5 as I don't see it improving anytime soon.

Okay so after hearing that Samurai Flamenco's second half will finally see a UK release, I decided to dip in and finally acquire the first half of the show. The cheapest price I found was on Zavvi for £24.99 but thanks to the Unidays 10% discount the set's price reduced to £22.49 which is enough for me to go ahead and pick it up. In addition I also acquired a Vita game for £22.79 over on Base.com.

lt8hbxph.jpg

So here it is, Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls and Samurai Flamenco Part 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray. I watched Samurai Flamenco back when Anime Limited announced the license and put it on Wakanim UK (rather than Crunchyroll) for UK simulcasting. The show is, in my opinion, pretty good but I can understand why it put so many people off (Episode 7 onwards does make or break it for the viewers).

Once I finished Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls I can finally dig into the Danganronpa 3 anime (yes you do need knowledge of Danganronpa Another Episode, no ifs no buts).

Blog Post for Part 1 Collector's Edition
Imgur Album

2QKyzc3l.jpg
qnfFDpql.jpg

8aTNjz9l.jpg

Let's talk about CeX, baby. Second round of my whole drive to clear out some of my stuff only to replace it with more stuff. Mainly plugged a few missing gaps to round off collections, also picked up a couple of things that I've been meaning to get for the longest time!

Last edited:
Back