What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

image.jpg
From Allyourmusic some cheap (albeit damaged) Criterions and from estocksusa Finding Dory for a tenner
image.jpg
Dory arrived in a Jiffy bag that had been reshipped via Swisspost so for a split second I thought one of my cancellled glitch orders had arrived :eek::rolleyes:

35500560843_77040a1a87_b.jpg

My copy of MLS also arrived against all expectation! Also got the Strawberry Marshmallow OVAs from WOWHD.

I was in town again and I figured I'll continue to find any pre-owned games I want for the PS3. Found another 3 games I was interested in that I wanted to own but didn't want to pay too much for (because new copies can average around £10-20 sometimes).

DGJ3PDwXcAAtaW9.jpg

Got these three for £10.50 total:
  • Killzone 3
  • MotorStorm: Apocalypse
  • SSX
There's also the three games still on order that have yet to dispatch (Drakengard 3 & Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes from VideoGamesPlus, and Wangan Midnight from Solaris Japan). There'll be one more title to conclude Stage 4 of my Operation PS3 Haul.

This is the last of my cheapo Mangamatsu stuff from the continent. In the end the only thing I never received was Chunibyo season 2, which was refunded.
The amaray was only halfway inside the slipcover, so the top has been crumpled quite badly on each side while in the post. But I don't really care to be honest, I'm just glad this little saga is finally over.
WP_20170801_16_23_22_Pro.jpg

I do wonder there these sets have been floating around for the last few weeks, seems very bizarre that they suddenly seem to be appearing all at the same time. Maybe the shipment containers containing my sets were sent to the Black Lodge from Twin Peaks or something? Am I gonna have to wait 25 odd years for them to rematerialise? :D

I do wonder there these sets have been floating around for the last few weeks, seems very bizarre that they suddenly seem to be appearing all at the same time. Maybe the shipment containers containing my sets were sent to the Black Lodge from Twin Peaks or something? Am I gonna have to wait 25 odd years for them to rematerialise? :D
Know how ya feel mate gatchaman crowds and my love story never turned up for me. Not only that people who ordered from. Wowhd lady week gave had there's...yep I'm still waiting

36329320695_ae477162b8_b.jpg

Got my copy of Your Name, but I can't say I'm too happy about the condition its in.

36285037946_c9f1ff7e96_b.jpg

36160431292_467da810e1_b.jpg

I probably won't send it back because I imagine that process is a nightmare considering it came from Japan, but I'm pretty bummed about it.

Back