What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

But think about the electricity you'd waste doing so.
True, in half the cases Id forgot about wanting it and dropped it. For the other half I'd be freer on my conscience that I did opt for avoiding it first.

(Now that I think about it, I think the German enviroment protectionism might have over-brainwashed me a bit...)
Sorry, if I came off as rude or so .-."

I was in town and I figured I'll check out the pre-owned games for the PS3. Found at least 3 games I was interested in that I wanted to own but didn't want to pay too much for (because new copies can average around £10-20 sometimes).

DF1meXdWsAAJKrE.jpg

Got these three for £2.99 each but since it was 3 for 2 the total was £5.98:
  • The House of the Dead: Overkill Director's Cut
  • Saints Row 2
  • Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

I wonder why they made the Your Name box so... empty. Feels like a major waste of space for artwork display especially on such a visually bombastic movie.

The understated exterior is really nice, it just exudes confidence in the film itself, no need to win people over with pretty images, especially makes sense at that price point, people paying that much know what they're in for. I like boxes with pretty art, which fan of a series doesn't want to see more, newly commissioned art? But a nice clean box can be sexy too.

Steven Universe from ebay and the rest from dodax, just waiting on Gatchaman Crowds Insight from them then that'll be everything i ordered from them, took a lot longer than i thought. I was expecting The Boy and The Beast to have some extras like artcards since it's listed as a Collectors Edition but nope nada :( Looking forward to finally watching it though :D

IMG_1402.JPG

Back