What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (Ten-out-of-ten infuriating)

Oh. Dear. God. I'm pretty OCD about not damaging stuff, so I totally get this. I'd have been in a rage.
More than furious I was really puzzled on how one could get the idea that you can't open packages with anything else than a cutter knife.

Tip: Drag photos onto the Google Images search page and it usually does a reverse image search. According to Google, the answer is Cuticle Detective Inaba.
Any google query costs a decent amount of energy somewhere in the world and I'm a notorious energy saver whenever reasonably possible. Like with this case, where I'm sure, the poster of this image would have gladly discloses the source title of the gif. ^^
(Also often enough a decent front to get to talk to people, making new contacts and the like.)

I'm sure, the poster of this image would have gladly discloses the source title of the gif. ^^
Whoops, you've caught me out there, @Luna. I'm afraid I didn't actually know what show that image was from: I just found it by Googling 'anime chainsaw GIF'. :oops:

I'm glad @qaiz got the answer, though. At least someone knows what they're doing! :p

Snafu arrived from Zoreno and Pleiades from Mecodu. HALLELUJAH!
I have no way of knowing if these are the originals or replacements, but either way I'm just happy to finally get them. Only two left now...
WP_20170728_11_09_28_Pro_zps0uvoakzr.jpg

Also Daimidaler and Barakamon from the AL store.

35383326474_16dbcefeb2_b.jpg

Pretty sure this is my first Funi UK release. Looking forward to watching this, heard it's good, not too sure what it's about though.
I bought the US release in the last Amazon.com 'glitch' sale, a total blind buy. I absolutely loved it, if you don't feel happy after watching it you're dead inside :). Shame the UK release didn't get the nice slip cover though.

Whoops, you've caught me out there, @Luna. I'm afraid I didn't actually know what show that image was from: I just found it by Googling 'anime chainsaw GIF'. :oops:

I'm glad @qaiz got the answer, though. At least someone knows what they're doing! :p
Oh ok, that would have been I'd have asked google myself lol.

35383326474_16dbcefeb2_b.jpg

Pretty sure this is my first Funi UK release. Looking forward to watching this, heard it's good, not too sure what it's about though.

Same got barakamon today. Does look interesting

Barakamon episode 11 features one of the best (if not the best?) legitimate Waifu of all anime.
tumblr_nckwfiaHuO1slv5gyo1_500.gif

She has some more screentime in post-Anime parts in the manga. Alone for that I'd love to have a second season.

Funi US's release of it does have a nice slicpcover by the way. It's somewhat... diffrent than the usual ones. (Diffrent texture, no idea how to describe it.) ... Through I think I'm starting to get just slightly fed up that that one also got some bumbs at either the postage or customs. x.x

Back