What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

FFS man the set looks so good even the SE :'( why is the UK release taking so bloody long :(, Anime Limited get it together man! Great pick up though!

bailey1985 said:
I never knew there was a FMA watch , I want one too .

I don't think the one I picked up is official merchandise, it's definitely not the ugly/cheap version FUNimation once put out and I'm not sure any other official versions still exist. I mean FUNimation's does the job alright but it never looked quite right to me. I've been very picky about this watch XD I normally wouldn't pick something up that wasn't official (especially when there are official versions), but it was only a tenner and looked perfect to me, so I decided it was worth the plunge. :)

Smeelia said:
Mmm, Maltesers. As Bananas are king of fruits, I believe Maltesers may well be king of snacks.

Definitely agree! Had to survive the train ride home somehow. :D

Finally ! After so many years of delay.

Kizumonogatari Tekketsu-Hen, Amazon jp limited ed.
waoNHKpl.jpg

Mangaranga said:
Funny you say that... ;D

9B5kb36.jpg

Still waiting for mine to arrive, is held up at customs since July 13th :shock: Need to dig up a phone number and give them a call, as something is not right.

Stiibun said:
Still waiting for mine to arrive, is held up at customs since July 13th :shock: Need to dig up a phone number and give them a call, as something is not right.

That's odd? Did you order through Amazon JP? I didn't think there would be customs issues with them

mrclt1994 said:
That's odd? Did you order through Amazon JP? I didn't think there would be customs issues with them
I had a problem before when I ordered one of the GiTS SAC boxes from Amazon JP. Someone cocked up the paperwork and it was marked as customs to be paid rather than just paid. Got in touch with the Amazon JP English help and it was all sorted nice and quickly.

mrclt1994 said:
Stiibun said:

Yes but i've ordered the LE and this was no longer available at Amazon JP, only through marketplace sellers with shipping domestic. So used a proxy to order it, and since the price is well above customs limit it ended up at customs.

sideways said:
good to get Fate early
[spoilerbutton]
IMG_20160804_103938_zpsybb9nvwd.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]
Are MVM sending Fate out already or did you get it elsewhere?

My copy of Last Exile I bought from eBay arrived, it turned up with about an inch of the case smashed in at the bottom which is annoying, but I only paid £10 with free postage so meh, I'll live. I should note that it must have happened on it's way to me as the plastic that broke off was rattling around in the case.

f3MIeOIl.jpg

Back