What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Arrived sooner than I had expected (I was actually expecting to arrive next week), but I now have Onimonogatari from the Monogatari series: Second Season. This is the fourth of six (in terms of release order); with Koimonogatari followed by Hanamonogatari I need to get after that. Regarding those two I'm going to get them late April (and I may add Tsukimonogatari alongside it so that I'm just left with the Kizus and Owaris).

C8FfPOxWsAAhPvn.jpg

C8FfP3WWkAESppl.jpg

C8FfQxQWkAAdXjr.jpg

uYAMYAj.jpg

I've already spent next months budget. All these arrived in the last 3 days o_O

Machine Girl blu-ray was a hmv exclusive and the last cine-asia film I needed to own every blu-ray they released.... until I discovered they're back (hence Call of Heroes), there's also an IP Man trilogy steelie but I can't afford that yet.

Lone Wolf & Cub I sadly didn't get from hive so it cost me £40 but Lodoss was under £20 so I can't complain.

Mindcrime I ordered from the states nearly a month ago and forgot about; I saw the whole thing back to back live in Cambridge years ago before Tate left the band.

As for the xbox controller... well my LB button broke and needed replacing so I figured I may as well pick up a new face plate as I had to disassemble it anyway.... now it looks fabulous lol. (I was going to buy another controller and entice my OH with that one but alas I can't afford it now.)

P3300006.JPG

Sold my original CE of Blood Lad quite a while back now and always had this niggle of regret. I'd been debating picking up the standard edition, but found the CE on anime-on-line cheaper so picked it up!

Received so far this week.

• Four Aniplex releases, DuRaRaRa!! Volume 5 & 6 and Asterisk Vol. 1 & 2 from Rightstuf, which entered Europe through Swiss Post which basically means no custom charges :)
  • Magic Rayearth and Kizumonogatari Part 1 through UP1USA
  • Attack on Titan live actions movies and Street Fighter II in the 3 for 20£ from Amazon UK, and Girls & Panzer Anzio Battle from Amazon US.

But i also picked up a bunch of second hand DVD's but still need to make photos of these.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

This is where I'd post a picture of my Persona 5: Take Your Heart edition if I didn't miss the delivery (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Could be worse, my steelbook hasn't even shipped yet ;_; also, some dick on Neogaf replied to someone thinking they were being super vague but actually made something really obvious thus spoiling a massive story thing (perhaps THEE story thing actually....), which is just bloody great.

Could be worse, my steelbook hasn't even shipped yet ;_; also, some dick on Neogaf replied to someone thinking they were being super vague but actually made something really obvious thus spoiling a massive story thing (perhaps THEE story thing actually....), which is just bloody great.

Ah, damn that sucks. Apparently, the Gamespot review spoils the ending too, which is not great. Kind of a minefield.

My pickups from the last couple of weeks. MSG was a preorder. HHD, Pokemon and Fuse I got only because I found them going cheap. And I was convinced to buy Lain and Snow White thanks to the reviews on this site actually.
WP_20170331_16_17_54_Pro.jpg
I'm running out of shelf space. Again. :rolleyes:

Ditto with my PS3 version which is still processing and I'm now considering not using shopto if this has become the norm with regards to pre-orders and general orders.
Well mine shipped from SimplyGames by First Class post so I expect it to arrive early, which is usually the case with SimplyGames. Shopto used to me my go to site for pre-orders but they stopped sending things early so were replaced with SimplyGames and The Game Collection who have yet to let me down on a pre-order turning up early as far as I remember.

Think I'll finally watch the last Persona 3 movie tonight in preparation lol,

Half an hour after i posted my haul of this week, another title arrived from Amazon FR. Took them only one day to get here.

So i've got Mushi-Shi, and for those wondering no this doesn't contain any English friendly option. Just original Japanese audio with French dub and subs.

1k0.jpg

Back