What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Heroic Legend of Arslan: Narsus (FuRyu prize figure from mandarake)
B9nrvoSh.jpg

ycJGmVXh.jpg

23426649032_fced5be014_c.jpg

So glad they went back to a design more consistent with Seasons 1 and 2. However, this just makes season 3 even worse.

23239538000_04f22f285b_c.jpg

I hope whoever designed the box for Season 3 and whoever approved that design got fired. I don't think they did because I've seen the cover for Season 5...

game-of-thrones-season-5-dvd.jpg

*sigh*

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Complete Series - Collector's Edition BD (amazon USA)
a1nvGurh.jpg

HPmJ5wfh.jpg

ZlKooDeh.jpg

Glad i got it now as its lovely. Thought it was going to be at Heathrow for a week before it was delivered as thats what the tracking was saying, so it was a nice surprise getting it today instead of thursday.

Stiivun said:
So i see the 'lit' on your box also didn't stick to the back like it was intended :) But it sure is a nice set indeed.
Is that were it was meant to go. It fell off when i took the lid off and just stuck it on the side.

Yes it was, and exactly the same happened with my set. Guess whoever produced the box doesn't know their glues :wink: But actually i don't mind that the lit doesn't stick, doesn't change the fact that the contents of the set are great.

Awesome pickup, Gemsy. Beautiful set.

Received this over the last week. Bought K from Sora Takeuchi on here. :)

kQr3F0Y.jpg

Nozomi sets and UEs on my shelf.

L41WU9hh.jpg

Q3nAPJOh.jpg

Latest Eaglemoss DC issues, too. Love that the spines will make a massive image.

b1gAiZhh.jpg

My final item from the madman sale arrived. This was a total blind buy as there was no picture, had to go with what was written. It said Ghost in the Shell: Arise 2 [Import] and i'm glad i got it. Not bad being reduced to $9AUS from $59.99AUS. Glad the rating sticker is on the plastic sleeve.

dDcoBeZh.jpg

Jatz said:
Received this over the last week. Bought K from Sora Takeuchi on here. :)

kQr3F0Y.jpg

Very nice pick ups there, need to get emma season 2 but I only have the slim case season 1, those big boxes look good.

That looks like the crest of the stars I sold on ebay a few weeks ago? If so I'm glad they found a good new home. :D

Full Metal Panic - Ultimate Edition-Yeah, I think it's safe to say this will be my last Ultimate Edition from Anime Limited (well, maybe a Cowboy Bebop would could pull me back). I kinda expected the artbook to be a bit bigger if I'm honest, but I also didn't expect it to feel so cheap, it hasn't even been glued to the hardback cover properly on mine, and the spine sits at an odd angle as if it's been bent to the side or something, kinda hard to explain. :? I expected better, although maybe at this point I shouldn't have.
fQ1gOBPl.jpg

Nice pickups Unknownfate. That Guilty Crown part 1 was a bargain.

Morbo86 said:
Very nice pick ups there, need to get emma season 2 but I only have the slim case season 1, those big boxes look good.

That looks like the crest of the stars I sold on ebay a few weeks ago? If so I'm glad they found a good new home. :D

Thanks. Emma is a great series. Was really happy that I managed to get both the limited editions. Hope you get a hold of S2. :)

Haha I was actually outbidded by someone for your listing. I ended up buying that one afterwards. :p

Unknownfate said:
All this for the low low declared value of $5 AUS :) I do so enjoy " DVD samples "

You got lucky then, both my Madman packages arrived also today, also valued at 5 AUD but customs opened both and looked at the invoice. One was just a bit above the limit, and so they hit me with the added VAT value + 12€ administration costs grrrr :twisted: oh well my fault off course :)

Pictures tomorrow, together with some Rightstuf sale item which also got hit with custom charges, but that's Rightstuf's fault as they grouped two of my orders and shipped them together. Will email them about this, and see what comes from it. In the past they were good and credited me for it, hope it works out like this again.

Also received a big box from an eBay seller.

Stiivun said:
Pictures tomorrow, together with some Rightstuf sale item which also got hit with custom charges, but that's Rightstuf's fault as they grouped two of my orders and shipped them together. Will email them about this, and see what comes from it. In the past they were good and credited me for it, hope it works out like this again.

Well it's a good thing I decided to delay my plans on certain sets until I get one set dispatched. Cheers for the heads up on Rightstuf.

Back