What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

My first Madman ordered just arrived. My second one should be in about a week as i ordered it about a week after this one.

H58qyeyh.jpg

Can someone tell me why the Gundam movie is region A when Australia is B like us and the Xam'd BD are B.

That gives me hope that my Madman order will arrive soon, as it doesn't have to cross the Channel :)

Received yesterday and today from Amazon JP to complete my Yamato 2199 set. Volume 6 and 7 through a marketplace seller, hence why these still have the slipcovers, i guess. The others i received lacked the slipcovers, but i'm not sad about this as i have the digipack to house the 7 volumes.

540.jpg

540.jpg

The awkward moment ... you realize you never posted the previous acquisitions from over half a year ago ...
Hey now ...

► Previously on Agent-347 Anime Acquisitions:
- Perfect Blue
- Patema Inverted
- Kill La Kill and HAL

► My third 2015 anime acquisition:

Or in case your fate resulted in zero pictures showing:
> Fate/Zero ‒ Part 2 (Gift)

◄ Comment:
I appreciate the gift a friendly person made. ^_^

► My fourth 2015 anime acquisition:

Or in case it's the first time (today) pictures aren't loading:
> B Gata H Kei ‒ Yamada's First Time (S.A.V.E. Edition)

◄ Comment:
There was a really good deal for this title on eBay and I just had to grab it.
Wouldn't have been opposed to owning the limited edition, but for now it is what it is ... ^_^

► My fifth 2015 anime acquisition:

Or in case you joined a band and had to give up the ability to load pictures:
> K-On! ‒ Volume 3

◄ Comment:
Well, volume 2 and 3 were getting sold out back to back on the Madman site ...
And I had to fiddle around so I definitely wouldn't be caught with customs with the Madman order underneath ...
So I ended up ordering volume 3 via eBay at a really cheap price akin the Madman website.

► My sixth through ninth 2015 anime acquisition:

Or in case your jam broke the internet:
> K-On! ‒ Volume 1
> K-On! ‒ Volume 2
> K-On! ‒ Volume 4
> K-On!! ‒ Volume 2 (Collector's Box Edition)

◄ Comment:
Ordered Friday 20 November, shipped Wednesday 25 November, arrived Tuesday 1 December.
So ... unexpected to see it arrive so quickly given other people's posts about it taking at least 2 weeks.

Slightly bummed I never did pick up the season 1 collector's box, but well ...
Maybe an opportunity to acquire that box will arise at some point.
The important part to me is that I am well underway owning K-On completely and legally.

Now, I still think Manga UK should've kept to their word and released K-On on Blu-ray in the UK.
But well ... At least the Blu-ray releases in Australia have quite consistent spines.
And funnily enough the Madman logo lines up with the BBFC logo of the K-On Movie, so that's nice.
I think the only beef I have with the Australian release so far is the disc count logo.
And obviously their age rating logos could do being way smaller on the front cover and artbox. xP

That's why I bought it. I was just looking at his wiki page or something, noticed it and immediately bought it. The Save edition only cost me like £10 from Amazon which, for a 26 episode show on BD, is an absolute steal. Oh, and the cover is reversible. Thank god.

November Amazon order:

FZ9azXQl.jpg

DanMachi v.6 (love the cover art here, and Haimura Kiyotaka's take on Aiz):

dztVKdAl.jpg
gK1B6QRl.jpg

DRRR!!x2 Ten v.4:

1XE5tgTl.jpg
zmZc5jhl.jpg

Prison School v.3:

oMxKDUTl.jpg
tSqyfbQl.jpg

Gakkou Gurashi! v.3

5J8Vee2l.jpg
N5qImQ6l.jpg

OreGaIru Zoku v.5:

Vj3XBNtl.jpg
79RhFMsl.jpg

Really like the art for DanMachi/Familia Myth.

More. More. MORE JP ARTWORK!

*or at the very least show them off on the Collection thread :lol:

Not so much today, but this week I've received:

s3lDFnj.jpg

I was more than a little disappointed to find that the steelbook included in the Xenoblade CE has been Khazi'd since the title is the other way around on the spine. Thanks Nintendo! -__-

ilmaestro said:
November Amazon order:
Japanese sets are so simplistic yet so pretty. I do appreciate it when you post since it's nice to see what the sets actually look like "personally" rather than seeing a stock image. I must ask though, since Japanese sets are split over 6-11 volumes, do you not find yourself running out of space rather quickly?

Neat! The printing on the title on the left hand side looks quite cool, thank god they didn't ruin it with the originally proposed English title logo.

Mangaranga said:
ilmaestro said:
November Amazon order:
Japanese sets are so simplistic yet so pretty. I do appreciate it when you post since it's nice to see what the sets actually look like "personally" rather than seeing a stock image. I must ask though, since Japanese sets are split over 6-11 volumes, do you not find yourself running out of space rather quickly?
There is definitely an efficiency of design that shows through very often.

And yes, sadly space has rapidly become a major concern over the last 12-18 months - I've had to get rid of a lot of other things I would rather have kept hold of (mainly old magazines and boxes for video games) in order to keep on adding anime in.

Back