What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

V7jKJlZ.jpg

@Stiivun. Wow jealous of that OniAi.

@ath. Is that the only version of ping pong and is it a chip-board LE? For some reason I thought the one they were producing was a chipboard LE but that looks like slipcase?

Funi didn't do an LE for Ping Pong alas. It is indeed an amaray in a glossy slipcase. The cover art is really eye-catching though.

Ath said:

PING PONG! Wooooo! I wished Funi had gone with an LE.

I'll probably wait for a month and hope for some news for a UK release. (Pretty sure it won't happen)

Stiivun said:
What arrived here during this week. Haganai through a Amazon marketplace seller and OniAi on Ebay.

Very nice. I've been wanting to get Haganai for a while. I might need to check that out. The artwork on the Michiko box is so great.

Received Tiger & Bunny the Rising LE today, i think it's the first time i've had a amazon parcel arrive on a sunday especially when i chose free super save delivery :lol: Bargain at £10.75 too :D

2jab628.jpg

344warr.jpg

Good old Amazon Sunday deliveries.
rNsDaCv.jpg
RG7rXOj.jpg
mCNwbxK.jpg

Very happy with the box, favourite thing that Anime Limited have done so far, extremely minimal artwork and no extras, perfect!

Kill la Kill Box 3 - This box looks nicer than I thought it would, mostly because it's no where near as shiny as I thought it would be. With that being said, mine reeks of glue and was covered in spots of what I assume was dry glue which I have thankfully been able to clean most of off. Still think some of the art looks tacked on for the sake of it, also feel it could have had Kill la Kill on the spine another colour other than black so it actually stood out against the rest of the box because it just looks like a bland black box from a distance, but somewhat happy with it none the less.
dYJIBJll.jpg
oJSveZll.jpg

Tiger & Bunny - The Rising - I also got this for £10.75 from Amazon, I am currently watching the series and enjoying it a fair bit so happy I got this as I probably wouldn't have had it not been so cheap. My only issue is how loose the digipack is inside the box, not a big deal as it sits on a shelf, but seems kinda off.
QjHQDPdl.jpg
ifqqN9kl.jpg

I did not get mine for £10.75 as I was expecting it to be out by MCM, so I was going to buy it there. But I got an £25 Amazon voucher from a survey site, so it was basically free in the end.

Bunch of stuff came at once so i decided to took crappy picture.

There's a good chance that i wont like Kanon or Air but both of those shows were really cheap to get so i decided to go for them and will give them a chance eventually (i have had pretty bad experiences with shows based on visual novels and i couldn't make farther than 2 episodes on Clannad (from the same studio) so yeah....)

The Level E release was a pleasant surprise because the blueray/DVD's cases were packed inside cardboard box and i had no idea that was the case. I expect just to get single blueray case.

Movies i really prefer to have on blueray but the price wasn't going down and i'm not going to pay close to 20 euros for a single movie if it doesn't have something special to make it worth it. Especially when i'm buying blind.

The squid girl is the second amiibo i have gotten so far and it's the one amiibo that tipped the board and made me get into amiibos. I had to order it from all the way from Canada but it was definitely worth it because it's actually really cool figure. Really glad that i was able to get it and i'm definitely looking forward future amiibo announcements.

Got KLK 3 with the box. It was actually delievered yesterday (sunday) by amazon but as i was at work i coouldn't open it until today.

AB0Ycjwl.jpg

Wu9EcLSl.jpg

LH6bUWul.jpg

[EDIT] These were just delivered by DHL from amazon japan.

Yukikaze blu-ray disc box and Hakkenden: Eight Dogs of the East vol 1 limited edition blu-ray

5dNDSPVl.jpg

haybKuul.jpg

QGNYfcBl.jpg

A different DHL courier brought Buddy Complex Limited Edition vol 1 (japanese blu ray release) from amazon japan. Oh and i didn't spend 7000 yen on it...i paid just over 2000 yen.

1Xl8GMGl.jpg

wsRmjmxl.jpg

Man, all the lovely packages containing Tiger & Bunny and the Code Geass OVA are really making me jealous. I seem to have terrible luck with Amazon at the moment. I ordered T&B months ago, paid for 1st class delivery and it's not arrived yet. Similarily my copy of Code Geass: Akito the Exiled 3 was dispatched on Friday from Amazon JP, but I now have a message on my order stating "There is a problem with the delivery company, delivery has been delayed". Just my luck to have problems with both orders (albeit one isn't exactly Amazon's fault).

Back