What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Valkyria Chronicles artbook. As soon as I found out this existed I knew I had to have it. It's very comprehensive and well worth the money.

Think this will be the last of my DS purchasing for a while. So cheap and easy to build a good collection as DS games are dirt cheap. We're in that period where people have moved on to the 3DS but the games aren't retro enough to be collectable, and such the game prices are low. Plus plastic cases help, but you'd be surprised at how many auctions are for carts only :/

18736993599_0d86922322_c.jpg

Plus Issue 2 of the Vita Lounge magazine via Patreon.

Tiger & Bunny vol 6 LE (japanese blu ray release) arrived today.
7CmXa17l.jpg

KHOR4Rgl.jpg

and now the set is complete and in its lovely art box

CRVTdTBl.jpg

ddS4rLcl.jpg

oh and i also got a tax rebate. After 4 years my tax code is finally right. For the last 4 years i've been paying basic rate tax and every year i phone HMRC to tell them its wrong and nothing was ever done until this year. So this is my final tax rebate. Its noce that i pay less tax each month now but i'm gonna miss my tax rebate as this year i got £2000.

Definitely a bargain - and takes up less space than the 10 individual volumes I have the discs in.

Enjoy, it's a great show!

Some manga arrived
Wrtl56ll.jpg

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 vol 7 (japanese blu ray release)
CbLQnOcl.jpg

My mum and dad came back from France today and these are my souvenirs.
A letter opener with Joan of Arc on it, as they went to Orleans
30Lqfkcl.jpg

and a awesome Star Wars t-shirt, came in a nice gift box as well.
6HwheLPl.jpg

Gemsy-chan said:
That is a letter opener that looks like it means business.

ilmaestro said:
Gemsy-chan said:
That is a letter opener that looks like it means business.
I'll take my parents word for it, they told me it was a letter opener but I thought it was a dagger. It'll look nice next to the dagger they got me last year from Mont St Michel and my samurai swords.

More goodies arrived today.

Another Tales figure to add to my other Tales boys and to go with Luke who came yesterday.
TGDEsVkl.jpg

Nanatsu no Taizai rubber straps
gvs5C1Al.jpg

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 vols 5 & 6 (japanese blu ray release)
28EizmOl.jpg

now i have the whole series and the movie. A couple came with the slip case which was nice and unexpected, would like them all in a slipcase but i'm not goning to go out my way to find the ones with slipcases.

97FaX8Ol.jpg

Back