What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Today i got

K: Missing Kings LE Blu ray (came with mouse mat as first release bonus) and Terra Formars vol 5 blu ray
5nbI9Ctl.jpg

WjKwOQgl.jpg

tAxVOxkl.jpg

Arslan Senki ED cd and Kekkai Sensen OP cd
i3fzuGTl.jpg

and a proper model cleanng brush to help dust my figures.
X3BEFR8l.jpg

Nice pickups Gemsy, but dang a mouse mat i didn't know these things still existed :D

So on-topic again, this is what me-myself-and-i received in the last three days.

These on Monday, Genshiken: Second Generation Premium Edition, Chronicles of the Going Home Club Premium Edition, Ramna Set 5, RideBack Limited Edition and C Control The Money and Soul of Possibility Limited Edition

GroteFoto-3GWR43RF.jpg

GroteFoto-SNMKRTW6.jpg

GroteFoto-47BEW6P4.jpg

And then yesterday i received these. Thought i would receive something else than what was ordered (maybe an error in the webshop) but i actually did get what i ordered. All new and still sealed, much to my surprise as Black Butler: Season 2 Limited Edition, Princess Jellyfish and Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection Limited Edition are in fact pretty much if not already OOP titles.

GroteFoto-WGHOUD8G.jpg

GroteFoto-3NWQJY3X.jpg

Today somewhat more regular keepcases, one BD (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society) and one DVD (Tokyo Godfathers)

GroteFoto-CLT6VG8I.jpg

Still waiting for my South-Korean order :wink: , hope i get it by the end of this week.

Belgian webshop Archonia.com, they're slightly more expensive than UP1 also due to the bad € position. Was surprised i could even find those three titles on there, and in fact for all of them i got the last one they had. Must be no surprise that i'm very happy with getting these :)

Now to be complete i would need Black Butler Season 1 LE but this will be pain to get and not cheap at all. Maybe i'll go for the Anime Classics edition of Season 1.

Cheers fabricatedlunatic! Genshiken Second Generation has arrived.

CEfGMffW8AADWEP.jpg:large

More pics - Imgur - Blog

animefreak17 asking about Garden of Sinners recalled out summer said:
Wasn't this in the overall box set
No. The main box set consists of the first seven films and the epilogue. Recalled out summer is the sequel which was released years later after the box set was brought out in Japan and has finally been released in English in the states. It's also the only film in the series to be released on Blu-ray in English territories. MVM and Madman have yet to announce their acquisition on the title.

KAWAII! I knew she would be small but I didn't expect her to be so tiny, it really works though. Possibly the best £13 I've ever spent.

Received K: Missing Kings and Gundam: The Origin v1 today from Amazon JP. I'm actually really surprised since they were only dispatched on Thursday.

zRcSqoB.jpg

Via DHL? I feel like I've had some Saturday deliveries from them recently, too, but the days do tend to bleed into one another at times so I couldn't say for sure.

ilmaestro said:
Via DHL? I feel like I've had some Saturday deliveries from them recently, too, but the days do tend to bleed into one another at times so I couldn't say for sure.
Yep, it was indeed DHL. I was under the impression that they didn't do Saturday deliveries.

Back