What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Ahhhh, I decided to place another order with UP1 last weekend, and confirmed my order on wednesday. New to my collection are:

Or in case people can't open pictures, I acquired:
> Wolf Children - Collector's Edition (BLU-RAY+DVD)
> Eden of the East - Movie 2 - Paradise Lost (BLU-RAY)

I've been meaning to get Wolf Children for a good while. I remember watching one of the early promotional videos thinking I'd love to watch it.
So I had made the decision to get the collector's edition of Manga Entertainment's release early on. And here it is.

I have also said in the past I wanted to complete the Eden of the East franchise in my collection, and finally did it now.
Now I can start figuring out possible dates to watch the franchise. =P

These came for me yesterday

91056_zps9127cc81.jpg

I got these today <3

Tales of Symphonia - Zelos Wilder - ALTAiR - 1/8 (Alter)
PS4 Infamous Second Son
Link T-Shirt from Qwertee

Zelos is gorgeous (you can find more pictures I took of him here http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/A ... &aid=16058)
Aya-Kun1398173373.jpeg

Aya-Kun1398173940.jpeg

Also got these last week
Tickets for me and a friend for Tiger and Bunny and my Free! Charm set only 3 more sets for a complete collection -which I had to result in using the Japanese Yahoo auctions to get them might be a while before I get them though XD-

My Eren nendo and Sinbad keychain arrived today from BIJ and amiami
20140423_120325_zps2f4c950b.jpg

Some clear files and other goodies i bought off Aya-kun arrived yesterday
20140423_120556_zps67a4d32f.jpg

Un-Go i bought from Durial666 and some manga arrived today
20140423_120258_zpsab0aca8d.jpg

Been a while! I received these a few weeks ago, but forgot to post them up - so here you go... however late they may be! :p (I've also now decided to change how I upload my images, now you click a link to access a photo album of them online - saves space in the post. :p)

Here is my recent pickups:

Persona 4 The Animation: Blu-Ray Box 3 (Kaze UK) (Bought from my local CEX store for £15)

Link to photo album: Click Here

Ai Yori Aoshi Complete Series - Anime Classics (Seasons 1 & 2) on DVD (Funimation)

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom Complete Series - S.A.V.E Edition on Blu-Ray (Funimation)

My quick thoughts of each release:

Persona 4 The Animation - Surpised to see it in my local CEX (small store), so decided to trade some stuff in to get this, need to get Boxes 1 & 2 still.
Ai Yori Aoshi - 36 Episodes for £21.60... great deal, right? Beyond that, this anime has interested me as one of the older romance works from J.C. Staff (animation studio), so worth it for me!
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom - This show looks really awesome! I also love this Blu-Ray release... especially for only £16 for 26 Episodes!

I will be ordering more stuff soon as part of my May 2014 Anime Pickups, they may include the following:

Fate/Zero Part 1 Collector's Edition on Blu-Ray (MVM) - Releases May 12th, 2014 - Have already ordered this from Amazon UK.
Guilty Crown Part 2 on Blu-Ray (Manga UK) - Releases April 28th, 2014 - Definetely will pick this up - I have Part 1 already.
I'm also considering buying Spice & Wolf (Seasons 1-2) Anime Classics Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack & K - The Complete Series Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack.

Great pickups there. I've been going after Phantom for quite a while but I don't like the S.A.V.E. editions for some strange reason, plus the original Blu-ray/DVD combo pack is still out there and pricey (£30-ish) which is annoying me. Same for Casshern Sins and Cat Planet Cuties.

NormanicGrav said:
Great pickups there. I've been going after Phantom for quite a while but I don't like the S.A.V.E. editions for some strange reason, plus the original Blu-ray/DVD combo pack is still out there and pricey (£30-ish) which is annoying me. Same for Casshern Sins and Cat Planet Cuties.

Fair enough on the S.A.V.E Edition thing, although I got them because of the price. :p I've never had any problems with them, so that's a plus for me. :)

Despite the Royal Mail saying yesterday that they had nothing for me at the depot...the ransom note that came through today was dated the 23rd:

BmEjErbIIAAfMUa.jpg

Gonna try and marathon all three movies tonight.

I got today <3

I adore the mini wallscrolls there so cute

I also got yesterday

Infinite Ryvius Volumes: 1 in Collector's Box including "Rafra" Plush, 4 Cards from halfacandan
NightWalker DVD Collection

Since Bandai Namco have mentioned the physical releases are limited (they're digital only in USA), I picked up these two at the same time in GAME today.

Nice to know that Short Peace can be played on a normal Blu-ray player (Region A and B) for the short films (PS3 is not required unless you want to play Ranko's Longest Day).

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Some Naruto, Nearly finished Part 1 of the anime, gonna skip all the filler and go in to Shippuden.

14021396795_c1acd81bf2_b.jpg

A few Wii Games to add to the growing collection

14021413325_5d10d691aa_b.jpg

The Last Story Limited Edition is beautiful. Pandoras Tower LE will be here next week to complete the trinity of limited edition Wii releases.

14018204812_af5e0ea2a0_b.jpg

14021406055_6f17a511c1_b.jpg

Green Days: Dinosaur and I (Limited edition Blu-ray release).

Korean Animation isn't nearly as popular as japanese, but this movie is a masterpiece. The HD version has been released recently in South Korea, and this "contibook" edition it's a total bargain considering the price, kimichidvd.com is selling it for 30$..

QAmP93M.jpg

O88S4E5.jpg

Fs2cBFY.jpg

wD9oBYx.jpg

ReZUSlj.jpg

OrNtMod.jpg

kL7q5LW.jpg

TNNKqXa.jpg

s9h7NP9.jpg

1eBNARs.jpg

kxoSDUe.jpg

It has english subtitles although the back cover doesn't mention it. I just checked the disc into my Region B PS3 and can confirm that it is locked to Region A, so keep that in mind if you’re thinking of importing it

Back