What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Mangaranga said:
Came home to a heavily battered box with Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Vol 2 w/Artbox in it from Amazon JP.
It's like they couldn't place enough emphasis on the boobs on the artbox. I mean look, they even shine. Oh well, it's an exclusive artbox and I wanted it.

VfqjZdA.jpg

Ykow6tu.jpg

ELEdBOC.jpg

Shiny boobs...

Today I purchased:
2h2qb8h.jpg

Wolf Children, Persona 4 pt 3 (and american dad) from HMV
Mardock from CEX.

I just had to have one of the autograph boards that was given out at US showings of the Madoka: Rebellion movie, even if the eBay auction did set me back around £50-60 in the end xD.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 4580_o.jpg

The ticket stub was included in the package and the ticket that allowed the guy to get this cost $15. He made quite a profit, but I'm happy (those boards go for crazy prices).

Please resize that photo, its making the thread visual very wide and i have a 22' screen, can imagine if people see this in a even small screen. :)

bakum4tsu said:
Please resize that photo, its making the thread visual very wide and i have a 22' screen, can imagine if people see this in a even small screen. :)
I hate my iPad sometimes. Here's a smaller image now that I'm on my laptop:
2ah9mz7.png

First new item of 2014, part of the Xmas Cash Pickups. Michiko & Hatchin: Part 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack from Funimation.

yel5.jpg
32z0.jpg

xki3.jpg
bqnx.jpg

81vz.jpg
zk2i.jpg

z7v3.jpg
gctr.jpg

z0g2.jpg
v7vg.jpg

Chaos;Head and Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine are still being delivered, they're probably delayed due to the weather conditions.

Bought this Haruhi artbook from an eBay seller last week, it arrived today. It's a collection of various Noizi Ito illustrations from the novels and other sources, too.

Back