What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Very nice pickup. It's quite odd that Phoenix Priestess' Slipcover is BD size (Collection size) and not DVD size (Part size). It's gotten people pissed on Funi's FB page.

NormanicGrav said:
Very nice pickup. It's quite odd that Phoenix Priestess' Slipcover is BD size (Collection size) and not DVD size (Part size). It's gotten people pissed on Funi's FB page.
Funny you say that...
I've been debating which to buy for ages, the volumes which are all DVD size and come out frequently, or the far less frequent cheaper collections which are BD size. Equally I don't want to buy the first two collections then start buying the volumes.
The movie being BD size does not help with this decision at all. Sometimes Funi are terrible when it comes to consistency.
But hey, what can I say, the case is shiny! SHINY!!!

animefreak17 said:
@Mangaranga which part?
I think it was about two minutes in. I can't remember if you did it more than once though.
You literally show the whole postage label >_>

I'm not doing this to be a dick just so you know, it's only because I care ;)

Mangaranga said:
animefreak17 said:
@Mangaranga which part?
I think it was about two minutes in. I can't remember if you did it more than once though.
You literally show the whole postage label >_>

I'm not doing this to be a dick just so you know, it's only because I care ;)
I know ya do I didn't think of ya as a dick, I really need to do something about showing my address on the video next time. I deleted it but I'm tell here and now what I got

7 of 7
Orimo
Magic users club
Ikki tousen season 3

And a bluray player which plays all.regions

Well this was unexpected, the fixed number order for Whisper of the Heart arrived. Thanks Studio Canal/Studio Ghibli UK! I requested the correct number back in July, and now I can buy Kiki's Delivery Service without any odd numbers.

6u02.jpg
sp78.jpg

I went a bit mad last Sunday night and ordered a lot of anime from Amazon and CEX

2en3slv.jpg

b7h1q8.jpg

2mypxxe.jpg

Postman must love me when he's been delivered that lot since Tuesday.

Some relatives were unsure what to buy me for christmas so they gave me money to buy my own presents with, which I spent at Gundam Mad. Got my first gundam model kit (assembling it should keep me busy tomorrow), a mystery gift (Gundam Mad were giving out random gifts with every order before christmas), and the first two Beez DVD's of Gundam 00 second season. They didn't have the third DVD, so that is coming from somewhere else and hasn't made it in time for christmas :(
WP_000248_zpsdda2db1b.jpg

Christmas presents are here. Because of the recent purchase of the PlayStation 3 two months ago and my desire to import anime, I requested less items than usual to balance things out. Nevertheless, I will be given cash to get more items. So here's what I got.

One Piece - Box Set I: East Blue + Baroque Works - Volumes 1-23 + Romance Dawn (Version 1)

vzy9.jpg
xgei.jpg

wll2.jpg
rjbb.jpg

Wolf Children - Collector's Edition UK Blu-ray/DVD Combo

eyca.jpg
7ing.jpg

kdqx.jpg
ultz.jpg

rej5.jpg
hh5y.jpg

nwi3.jpg

Dredd 3D - Blu-ray
Elysium - Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray
The Hangover: Part III
King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King album

x4z4.jpg

Joshawott said:
Kite said:
Mangaranga said:
Just a bit crazy I see... some very good shows there though.
How much did that lot set you back?

Just shy of £600

@BanzaiJedi

Nope :(

I've got to try and find room to put them
I wish I had £600 to spend on anime xD

my unexpected Christmas bonus was well spent ;)

Less of a bonus as such, just an expenses claim for having to drive to and from Aldershot for 15 days as the pool car was off the road. 45p a mile at 100 miles a day soon adds up.

Came home to a heavily battered box with Code Geass: Akito the Exiled Vol 2 w/Artbox in it from Amazon JP.
It's like they couldn't place enough emphasis on the boobs on the artbox. I mean look, they even shine. Oh well, it's an exclusive artbox and I wanted it.

VfqjZdA.jpg

Ykow6tu.jpg

ELEdBOC.jpg

Lawrence said:
NormanicGrav said:
King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King album
:thumb:
Have you listened to Red or Discipline?

I haven't but I do own the Complication album ~ The Condensed 21st Century Guide to King Crimson. That said, I haven't had the time to listen to it apart from the 21st Century Schizoid Man (because of GH5), but the albums you mentioned do have 3-4 songs from each included in the complication.

Back