What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

NormanicGrav said:
Was going to pick up Tales of the Abyss but it wasn't in the store so I decided on Fire Emblem instead. Didn't have time for Amazon as I was going to Lanzarote tomorrow (2 week holiday).
I'd recommend Fire Emblem to anyone. I got my 3ds a few weeks ago with KH3D, Animal Crossing, MH3 and Fire Emblem. Also got Luigi's Mansion and NSMB2 for free and I bought Project X Zone on release. Project X Zone is still wrapped on my side and I haven't even played MH3, Luigi's Mansion or Animal Crossing yet...
Every moment I get to spend on the thing is spent on Fire Emblem and I have around 50 hours so far, which is also probably more than my combined time playing games on other consoles in the last 6 months.

So yeah, enjoy Fire Emblem and enjoy your holiday!
Stay away from Tharja.

Mangaranga said:
NormanicGrav said:
Was going to pick up Tales of the Abyss but it wasn't in the store so I decided on Fire Emblem instead. Didn't have time for Amazon as I was going to Lanzarote tomorrow (2 week holiday).
I'd recommend Fire Emblem to anyone. I got my 3ds a few weeks ago with KH3D, Animal Crossing, MH3 and Fire Emblem. Also got Luigi's Mansion and NSMB2 for free and I bought Project X Zone on release. Project X Zone is still wrapped on my side and I haven't even played MH3, Luigi's Mansion or Animal Crossing yet...
Every moment I get to spend on the thing is spent on Fire Emblem and I have around 50 hours so far, which is also probably more than my combined time playing games on other consoles in the last 6 months.

So yeah, enjoy Fire Emblem and enjoy your holiday!
Stay away from Tharja.

Cheers, I also own Zelda: Ocarina 3D and KH3D:DDD but I've got stuck at one point halfway with Zelda while KH3D's difficulty was slightly easier than KH1 but managed to finish the story in the end.

I almost picked up Project X Zone but decided on FE:A since it would take longer to complete.

Fire Emblem: Awakening is easily the best 3DS game released so far. I tried to the Project X Zone demos but hated it tbh.

Valvrave BD v.2:

rgNexUYl.jpg
SN2VLrrl.jpg

Shingeki no Kyojin BD v.1:

QsKTyS6l.jpg
zZi02jXl.jpg
sFhp615l.jpg

nrPbUjGl.jpg
ItVUlAUl.jpg

"Volume 0" of the manga is a slightly misleading title, but I'm sure anyone interested has already read about what is actually contained within.

Madoka Magica BD Movies:

geWExDol.jpg
n9LuR9pl.jpg

V0QAHZnl.jpg

I really need to retake these at a time of day more conducive to them not looking terrible.

Yup! Extends to the inside as well:
20130729_160039_zps10ecf005.jpg

Also, funny little touch here:
20130729_170713_zpsc6a51f2b.jpg

Andrew must be referred to as El Presidente from now on.

IT FINALLY CAME!
Somehow I've managed to hold off watching it for the 2 months it's been on the internet, and I can't wait to watch it. I'd rather not wait 5/6 weeks for something to come from Yesasia again though.

oHkEun9.jpg

animefreak17 said:
manga_addicted95 said:
Got myself a video to watch......

How retro is that,

Good old videos lol

I even managed to convince one of my friends who knows very little about anime, that it was a real video tape.
of course when i showed them a picture of it unfolded i may have accidentally damaged their brain.

:lol: harmless little trick

Mangaranga said:
IT FINALLY CAME!
Somehow I've managed to hold off watching it for the 2 months it's been on the internet, and I can't wait to watch it. I'd rather not wait 5/6 weeks for something to come from Yesasia again though.
Got mine too, finally! :D Took YesAsia only 8 weeks.

Tiger & Bunny Vol 3

009 RE:CYBORG Deluxe Edition Blu-ray Box

Legend of Korra Book 1 Blu-Ray

Gunbuster vs. Diebuster: Aim for the Top!-The Gattai!! Movie Blu-ray

Back