What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

P1030616_zpse270d0a2.jpg

Received Tiger & Bunny weeks ago, but kept forgetting to include it with the other items :oops:

Nice unboxing there (that's a lot of DVDs), I noticed you sound quite nervous (from pronouncing the titles) but I'll watch them regardless.

REDLINE! has arrived. UP1 is not their usual self in terms of delivery, usually arrives a day after confirming it's sorted.

DSC03660.jpg

Anyway, another collector's edition item going OOP so I picked it up for £12.00 on UP1 (plus 70p for BD + 50p for shipping).
Like Evangelion 2.22, Redline includes a 20 page booklet alongside the Blu-ray and DVD.

DSC03662.jpg
DSC03663.jpg

DSC03664.jpg
DSC03665.jpg

DSC03666.jpg
DSC03667.jpg

No more anime will be bought until I head off to University, but by the time that happens I will pick up the AL titles (Cowboy Bebop Box 1 + Box 2 + Places Promised + Perfect Blue) in October and maybe Deadman Wonderland if non-defective.

Recieved these today. The artbooks included in the Guilty Crown release are really bloody nice. Shame the release UK will never have them.
That said I hate the choice of artwork for the artbox.

ty49ZtP.jpg

rOZ0MPK.jpg

5ev4vjk.jpg

Ien8vR4.jpg
rutagcq.jpg

Why Funi couldn't have lined up the spines for Guilty Crown either is beyond me. There's actually a fair amount of space left at the top and bottom where the bit of paper is smaller than usual too.
The last thing I'll mention about Guilty Crown is that it also appears to have a fair amount of on discs extras from reading the back - at least 30 mins per half. The video quality is also very good compared to some of Funi's recent releases - especially considering the show has quite a lot of darker scenes. Then again, only having 7 episodes of the first disc whilst using 46gb of space may have something to do with that.

Received today, from DeVoteD DVD

Aria The scarlet Ammo Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
K-ON! The Movie (Blu-ray)

Apologies for the crappy image.

Titan said:
Received today, from DeVoteD DVD

Aria The scarlet Ammo Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
K-ON! The Movie (Blu-ray)

Apologies for the crappy image.
Whilst I liked the cover that Sentai used for their release of the K-On! Movie, I think that Madman's one may be better.
Other than the usual horrible massive ratings it looks really nice.

Back