What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

KAZE's UN-GO arrived.
..and I'm getting a refund.

20130708_121546.jpg

20130708_121555.jpg

20130708_121605.jpg

20130708_121624.jpg

If you just want the episodes then this release is fine, but for a non-condensed package get Sentai's release.

I sent a Dutch friend out of print manga hunting, and this is what she got me.
vV0K7S3l.jpg

The Cardcaptor Sakura artbooks and Man of Many Faces are for a friend, the rest are for me.

So, after being assumed lost after just over 6 weeks, I got in contact with Yesasia regarding this item. They shipped me a replacement 2 days ago, and now the original now decides to turn up today, over 7 weeks after dispatch... Eugh.
Anyway, first Japanese import and I think I'm already gonna go back for more. It's just delicious.

dy5jUeV.jpg
iYMn6D4.jpg

Got these today and yesterday -sorry about crappy pics they where done quick-

Gintama - Okita Sougo - G.E.M. - 1/8 (MegaHouse)
Persona 4: The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena - Tatsumi Kanji (Taito)
New Little Kings Story PSVita

Shingeki no Kyojin coat of arms Pin <3 love these there great

Standard edition of Baccano! arrived in the post. Aniplex USA have announced they will not be reprinting the Blu-ray release, meaning it's going out of print soon so if you want a Blu-ray version (bare in mind it's a HD Upscale) get it ASAP - It's Region Free as well.

20130717_141650.jpg

20130717_141702.jpg

20130717_141731.jpg

Also my first Aniplex USA title, and will probably be the last for now.

So was anyone else disappointed with Funi's choice of cover art for Roberta's Blood Trail? Well let's just say I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box... The box size annoys me though. Funi cannot be consistent to save their lives.

RR7IaVC.jpg
Bn9w5Sm.jpg

NormanicGrav said:
You're missing out big time. AoA releases are great - well other than the "Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set" they seem like to put down the spine of every release.

My Roberta (lol) was sent today, should have it next week. I wanna get Another too though the us version is really expensive at the moment.

Mangaranga said:
NormanicGrav said:
You're missing out big time. AoA releases are great - well other than the "Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set" they seem like to put down the spine of every release.

Don't worry I have planned on getting more AoA releases, it's just I haven't got enough to pick them up this summer. Only R.O.D. TV has gone OOP with Baccano! soon to be, I should still have time to get Monogatari Season 1 LEs (Bakemonogatari, about £140 and Nisemonogatari, about £110) before they go.

I've just started watching Roberta's Blood Trail and It's sub locked. Not sure if it affects anybody's decision to buy it or not but just making it known.

Mangaranga said:
I've just started watching Roberta's Blood Trail and It's sub locked. Not sure if it affects anybody's decision to buy it or not but just making it known.

Fine for me. Dont plan to watch it without subs anyway. :mrgreen:

Persona 4: The Animation Box 3, Birdy the Mighty Decode S.A.V.E. and the Shingeki no Kyojin OP CD which I've only just realised contains both OP singles.

S79ZYC2.jpg

The CD also came with an extra artcard thingy in the package. Couldn't have asked for any other Character (Mikasa is still the best though, although Sasha is a close second.)
disk9iJ.jpg

QIADFsC.jpg

Another typical Aniplex USA release, although this time they have decided to get rid of "Limited Edition Bluray Box Set" (FINALLY). Oh, did I mention that there's a massive dob of glue in the middle of the back boxart? ANIPLEX PLS.
Assuming Manga are using the same masters as this release without adding any additional hiccups then it should be pretty good considering the price. As usual it's 3 BD50s using the 7-8gb Japanese masters, so no downgraded quality. The only thing which really bugs me so far other than the glue is Aniplex's choice of subtitle placement for the OP. The text seems to be lower/higher than usual...

IALG7li.jpg

Oh yeah, that came out. Guess I didn't end up buying it after all! Looks sweet though.

Mangaranga said:
The only thing which really bugs me so far
Phew! Was worried there wasn't going to be anything for a moment there.

I got these the other day

So glad I got these <3 the soundtrack so much

I got today

upload
Kuroko no Basket - Swing - Kuroko no Basket Swing EX2 Ver. Teikouchuu
Got two of each but not Kuroko, he is meant to be hard to get ;-; no full set

Otomedia 2013 August Magazine
K Project/Brothers' Conflict poster, Free!/Hakuouki poster, Shin Tenipuri/Yowamushi Pedal poster, Uta no Prince Sama poster, Makai Ouji card, Shingeki no Kyoujin card, Devil Survivor 2 clearfile

PASH! 2013 August Magazine
Shingeki no Kyojin/Free! poster <3, Dangan Ronpa/Makai Ouji poster, Magi/Brothers' Conflict poster, K Project/Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun poster

Animage 2013 August Magazine
K Project/Gintama poster, Free! big poster, Inazuma Eleven Go! double-sided poster, Girls & Panzer big poster, Vanguard/Pretty Rhythm poster

Haha Ignore my phone needed something to keep them flat XD
Animedia 2013 August Magazine
Gintama/To Aru Kagaku No Railgun S poster: Free! A3 clear picture,Infinite Stratos 2 A3 clear picture

Also got Tiger and Bunny Vol 2 but don't have a picture of that XD

Was going to pick up Tales of the Abyss but it wasn't in the store so I decided on Fire Emblem instead. Didn't have time for Amazon as I was going to Lanzarote tomorrow (2 week holiday).

20130724_151516.jpg

Back