What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I've put it on my to buylist with Baccano and some others hehe :)

Might have to bump those both up so I can buy them soon and just hold back watching Hellsing Ultimate 5-8, Trinity Blood, Ah My Goddess Seasons 1 and 2, Black Lagoon 1 and 2, Bleach Season 7 and whats left of Scryed.

I hate my anime watch list piling up but I can't help buying anime!!!! >.<

-Danielle- said:
I've put it on my to buylist with Baccano and some others hehe :)

Might have to bump those both up so I can buy them soon and just hold back watching Hellsing Ultimate 5-8, Trinity Blood, Ah My Goddess Seasons 1 and 2, Black Lagoon 1 and 2, Bleach Season 7 and whats left of Scryed.

I hate my anime watch list piling up but I can't help buying anime!!!! >.<

Just see what you have and dont buy for a while, meanwhile the prices might drop so its all good eheh Unless you got no problems with spending :mrgreen:

Pffft! If I really wanted to, I could get better quality than that! Couldn't find a better source myself - work with what you can get. :p

Got it in the mail today:

Amazon USA was really fast, it arrived 2 weeks before the estimated date...I guess no one wants to keep Alucard waiting.

Tind said:

Amazon USA was really fast, it arrived 2 weeks before the estimated date...I guess no one wants to keep Alucard waiting.
Awww man, you're missing out on the really nice artbox that Funi originally bundled with part 2. Is it out of Print now?

Mangaranga said:
Tind said:

Awww man, you're missing out on the really nice artbox that Funi originally bundled with part 2. Is it out of Print now?

If you mean the Limited Edition box, then yes, it is out of print now. No big stores have it in stock, only a few independent sellers, but it is going for 51 GBP+. I've got this regular edition from Amazon for 19 GBP. Although, there was a sellers who was selling it for 35 GBP new, unopened, but I just got the Regular Edition of Vol 1-4 and 5-8 for total of 37 GBP instead :) Vol 1-8 Regular Edition > Vol 5-8 Limited Edition in my eyes. Not to mention that the Regular Edition is still way better in packaging quality than the UK release by Manga :)

My latest Purchases

gszn.jpg

From amazon.com

- Gunbuster/Diebuster BD's
- To Love RU Motto.
- Strawberry Panic!

spanish releases on BD:

- Summer Days with Coo (Collector's edition).
- Berserk I (Collector's edition).
- Berserk II. The Battle for Doldrey. (Collector's edition)
- Zetman vol. 3
- Buddha: The Great Departure.

Koi Kaze came from France.

Got FMAB part 1 with the sleeve today, the white 'filler' box (which fills the gap in the sleeve until part 2 is released) was a bit crushed in the post but it sleems to have protected the sleeve from damage.

Huh, I'm actually kinda disappointed. I was expecting a sturdy box like Funi's boxes, and we get what looks like a flimsy triple width slipcase with MASSIVE BD cases. The normal UK cases are big enough as it is.
Oh well. They've gotten a sale from me and I've managed to convince one of my friends to try it too.

Totally forgot about having this on pre-order. But it arrived this morning. The quality of Verticals releases with this new special edition release of Gundam Origin is a thing of beauty.

Gundam The Origin - vol. 2
DSC_2085.jpg

Back