What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

On their facebook page someone asked them about this, they said

Siren Visual: Sorry Mark, but the successive issues of Monthly Hero weren't ready in time to print. These will be available with the release of the complete series box-set (date TBC).

Ahhh that makes sense. Gotta wait for Kaze to get em ready for their remaining parts. Oh well, no big loss!

Wait...so if you want the rest of the Monthly Hero volumes, you'll have to buy the series again? That's a bit stupid.

img0017etn.jpg

Last luxury item and major investment I'll be making for a while I think... Oh and a new phone.

Joshawott said:
Wait...so if you want the rest of the Monthly Hero volumes, you'll have to buy the series again? That's a bit stupid.
GolGotha said:
I think it means that the missing ones will be included in part 4 of the series.
It's the former. Siren's release for Australia is only two parts, that's the reason I got it. The Monthly Hero magazines seem to be Kaze's responsibility, so since Kaze's four-part UK release isn't finished yet, the magazines for them aren't ready yet so Siren couldn't use em for part 2. By the time Siren release a complete collection, the magazines will be ready and they'll bung em in then.

Ath said:
Tiger and Bunny part 2 from Australia. Only the one Monthly Hero magazine with this one though, there should be more in there. Oh well, as long as the discs are intact it's fine. Not worth chasing them up for unless they're willing to send the missing magazines free of charge to the UK, which I somehow doubt :p
Don't Siren's Hero Cards look a bit... Square...?
Kaze's ones actually look like I would expect a collectible card to with the rounded edges.
The characters on the digipack also look so wrong without the sponsor logos.

Replaced my bootlegs and HORRIBLE Tokyoppop version of Initial D (saving a load of space in the process) and got my ticket for the Ray Mears tour in October.

The various bits and pieces I got this week. The KotS poster was a nice suprise, if a little bent at the corners thanks to Royal Mail :roll:

The Kids On The Slope case was a little damaged, when it was closed the two sides wouldn't line up properly. I managed to fix it though, some of the plastic inside the case was a little bent out of shape so I just corrected it.

elixEideJ said:
The various bits and pieces I got this week. The KotS poster was a nice suprise, if a little bent at the corners thanks to Royal Mail :roll:

The Kids On The Slope case was a little damaged, when it was closed the two sides wouldn't line up properly. I managed to fix it though, some of the plastic inside the case was a little bent out of shape so I just corrected it.
Does MVM's Kids on the Slope have Sentai's big yellow subtitles? I asked them twice about it and they said they didn't know...

Kids on the Slope is out already? Hmm. Don't know if want.

Mangaranga said:
Does MVM's Kids on the Slope have Sentai's big yellow subtitles? I asked them twice about it and they said they didn't know...
I've kind of made peace with Sentai's gigantic subtitles but their approach does confuse me so. Children Who Chase Lost Voices has smaller subtitles than K-ON!! and Patlabor (and those above), which makes me wonder why they aren't that much more reasonable size for all their releases. Oh, and for some reason the song subtitles in Patlabor are the same size as the dialogue subtitles in Lost Voices. Baffling.

omg i want that kids on the slope! can someone tell me briefly what it's about and if they'd recommend it? what kind of anime genre would you fit it in please?

Back