What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

tumblr_mp0fv4m5SF1qcucu6o1_r2_500.jpg

After a pretty cruddy day at work, finding these on my door mat when I came home really did make my day.

ilmaestro said:
Let's just say you, uh, won't be so impressed by the other volume 1 I received today. Eheh.

Hmm, did it involve imouto?

(New forum game idea: What did ilmaestro buy today?)

R, who shouldn't throw rocks from her glass house

Close, Zin, but I never buy just half a cucumber.

Rui said:
ilmaestro said:
Let's just say you, uh, won't be so impressed by the other volume 1 I received today. Eheh.

Hmm, did it involve imouto?

(New forum game idea: What did ilmaestro buy today?)

R, who shouldn't throw rocks from her glass house
The benefit of the glass house must be that it affords you an excellent view of my recent purchases. ^^; And yes, I feel that my reputation would hold up at least as well as yours should this become a new theme for forum games. :p

Goddamit Nintendo, I said I wouldn't. Oh well, at Least I got two free games (Mario Bros and either Weegee's Mansion/Pokemon from the buy 3 get one free thing)

0Ov3vmX.jpg

Lawrence said:
Weiß Schwarz is canon?
Doubt it is, but having a Kyoko and Sayaka card with the "Love" category...(admittedly, all but one type of Sayaka card I own is in that category).

But still...going into fangirl mode about that card xD.

SNAFU BD v.1:

imSJDRVl.jpg
m750VI8l.jpg

kQWCWof.jpg

Also came with a 150 page freshly written LN set as volume "6.25" (the anime finishing at volume 6)

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai BD v.4:

3pLBOiIl.jpg
NAOlk13l.jpg

oUb7H81l.jpg

Received this last week....and oh my god.

I was super upset that my pre-order for the original run of the first print back in around October was cancelled due to it being super limited (as it came with some extras and was hand signed by Yoshitaka Amano himself)
I'm no huge Final Fantasy fan, but I really appreciate his artwork and the fantastical settings the series has.
Alas they decided to do a second print (without the limited extras), and I have it....so good.
Here it is...behold.
(The set is HUGE, and pretty heavy!)

The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy
IMG_0006-2.jpg

IMG_0008-2.jpg

IMG_0011-2.jpg

IMG_0012-2.jpg

IMG_0014-2.jpg

IMG_0015-2.jpg

IMG_0019-2.jpg

IMG_0022-2.jpg

IMG_0023-2.jpg

IMG_0028-2.jpg

IMG_0029-2-2.jpg

Samples
IMG_0037-2-2.jpg

IMG_0034-2-1.jpg

IMG_0040-2.jpg

IMG_0039-2.jpg

IMG_0038-2.jpg

IMG_0041-2-2.jpg

HQ81Vr6l.jpg
J8a6a1zl.jpg

This month's Dengeki Daioh, with the first chapter of the Valvrave spin-off manga featuring Saki:

jDlvEH0l.jpg

And, similarly, this month's issue of Sylph, this time featuring A-drei:

PKK2G6Pl.jpg

The final volume:

VzRKcP0l.jpg

All Misaki, all the time:

UVPjsWVl.jpg

Except when we need a little Mikoto:

ZqkKQG4l.jpg

Back