What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Came today and the package was really nice with some unexpected content. All for just €7.50. Total bargain.

But first lets start with the aspect ratio... funny uh? lol We are talking about the dvd version...

5z2vit.jpg

2d6oahf.jpg

2m6mhsn.jpg

2n15lj4.jpg

2lutet0.jpg

34o5w02.jpg

bakum4tsu said:
Does anyone know if the mardock scramble release has anything special or is just a standar case?
The first one was just a standard case, so I imagine the second one will be too.

Some stuff arrived today.

From anime-on-line

dscf4609op.jpg

I was planning on getting this for a while:

dscf4587e.jpg

spanish release of Cyborg 009: Legend of the Super Galaxy, the 1980 film.

@bakum4tsu, there are portuguese/spanish subtitles on this one.

dscf4596ef.jpg

Joshawott said:
bakum4tsu said:
Does anyone know if the mardock scramble release has anything special or is just a standar case?
The first one was just a standard case, so I imagine the second one will be too.

Ok thanks. I still want to get that one and i guess i have to go for up1 since amazon is pushing it. I dont have a bd player and i dont know if i get the bd for this one or just the dvd. :\

I still dont know if its worth it a db player at the momento for me. I really dont know what to do about that.

@jolu

Oh thats nice. Did you get it from amazon.es?

Darker than black season 2 arrived today so i'll be watching the OVA's in a few mins, hopefully my HTC One Arrives on friday so i can upload a few pics of it on here :)

Just opened today's mail and found some DVDs

Discotek's remastered DVD of Project A-ko (R1).

dscf4637t.jpg

Highschool of the boobs ova (spanish release)

Selecta did a good job on this one, probably the sexiest DVD cover of the decade! :mrgreen:

dscf4631t.jpg

dscf4634a.jpg

bakum4tsu said:
Oh thats nice. Did you get it from amazon.es?

Yep, five euros was the lowest price I could find by searching all available sites on the web.

http://www.amazon.es/Agente-espacial-00 ... =8-3-fkmr0

@AF17 i picked up the complete series of HOTD on bluray from HMV for £8, i hope you have a HMV close to you that you could possibly take advantage of the closing down sales.

Also bought the complete series of Nabari No Ou

@Tachi

no sadly il have to go to merry hill or wolverhampton and it takes ages to get to either one of them, im still up set about HMV dying,

im getting my copy from UP1, im a regular on that site, the prices are cheap,

Yeah i agree UP1 are do anime at a decent price, i managed to get seasons 1 and 2 of black lagoon a few years ago for £15

Today i bought Nabari No Ou - Series 1 Part 1 for £8 from them so with abit of luck that'll turn up soon and i can make a start on the series (part 2 i bought in the HMV sales for £6 lol)

Been a while since I hit the forums here so what better way to get involved again than with pics!

Today I got my next batch of Slam Dunk & Hunter X Hunter Vols
(Is it me, or has the quality of the outer covers for Shonen Jump manga releases gotten thinner?)
DSC_1799.jpg

And most importantly. After 3 years of trying to get an affordable copy of this Art Book. Today I Finally got a brand new copy of Ayami Kojima's first art book from Japan. Her Art is amazing, shocking and twisted.
DSC_1800.jpg

Back