What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Zin5ki said:
How does the Nadesico release compare to the old ADV singles, out of interest?

Just had a look at the amazon reviews as i had no idea myself (haven't seen the series before), here's a quote with most of the useful info:

"The new boxset will contain REMASTERED VIDEO from new telecline prints from component, progressive sources while previous released have been grainy, washed out, faded composite sources. ALL 26 episodes are remastered, including the Motion Picture which is included as well for the true completist fan. If you thought that was generous, we now get the previously UNRELEASED GEKIGANGER 3. This Gekiganger special was previously a Japan exclusive so most fans will be seeing this for the first time."

Also this Rightstuf/Nozomi release is 4 slim cases in a chipboard artbox.

Arrived back in the UK today expecting to see Wagnaria!!3 Vol 1 BD from Aniplex, but was met with a note from the post office asking for £s to cover customs and handling fee - was on quite a roll with not getting stung but I guess not everything lasts haha. Will post pics once I've picked it up from the sorting office tomorrow.

I really wish Nobody's Boy Remi would get an English release already beyond that DVD-R stuff. Being that it is a TMS Entertainment series I think the chances are quite high as so many classic series from them have been licensed by Discotek and Nozomi over the last few years.

got the 1/1 scale keroro
IMG_20160712_141421_zpsswgszxjc.jpg

and out of box next to dvd to show the size
BDD6CCC85662A47E9B62AEEFBAE467D92207F1045CD133E8F2pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpsdz0uksm8.jpg

Picked up from the sorting office yesterday:

Wagnaria!!3 Volume 1 Blu-ray (Aniplex USA) - purchased from Rightstuf

IMG_5131.jpg

More pics:
[spoilerbutton]
IMG_5133.jpg

IMG_5132.jpg

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5136.jpg

IMG_5135.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

DragonBlaze67 said:
Received these from otaku010884 today :)
One of my official reasons for not owning a Blu-Ray player is that nobody bothered to release Metropolis in said format. The R1 and R2 DVD covers hardly flatter the film.

Zin5ki said:
DragonBlaze67 said:
Received these from otaku010884 today :)
One of my official reasons for not owning a Blu-Ray player is that nobody bothered to release Metropolis in said format. The R1 and R2 DVD covers hardly flatter the film.

I've been waiting for it for such a long time (along with Titan A.E). both are available digitally in full HD and have been for some time but nobody has bothered to put out a blu-ray release ¬_¬

Figure haul from 2 local comic book shops. Plan to sell 3 of them which will cover the cost of buying all those figures in the first place. :D

VAUD90t.jpg

nl3HNUP.jpg

Ps7V4Xn.jpg

Received Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth from Amazon today after getting it in the Prime Days deals.

Been wanting to get it for awhile and at £23 i couldn't resist, could see it going OOP soon like SAO did as well.

mjekT9sl.jpg

DragonBlaze67 said:
Received Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth from Amazon today after getting it in the Prime Days deals.

Been wanting to get it for awhile and at £23 i couldn't resist, could see it going OOP soon like SAO did as well.

mjekT9sl.jpg

Thankfully it can be acquired through Amazon US if it happens. I have no idea why SAO can't, well at least I managed to pickup Lost Song* before it was too late. Still need to pickup Digimon though.

*For those still looking for SAO: Lost Song, it does seem to be still available on Gamestop UK (which is where I got my copy).

New Megami Deluxe time! It's been out since around March but I only just managed to obtain it now.

Chimame-tai on the Cover :) - But it gets better...

[spoilerbutton]14 Whole Pages worth of stuff from Is the order a rabbit??

Is the order a Magical Girl?

Sisters Unite!

Cocoa + Wild Geese = Dangerous Combination!

Summer of Sport right now, so Best Girls doing Sport!

Unadorned Cover Image

As much as I'd like to keep rolling the Gochiusa pics, There are other series too, here's a Konosuba for you, they seem to be popular round these parts!
[/spoilerbutton]

Also got Megami Ultra Deluxe, a commemorative issue released last year celebrating Megami's 15th Anniversary, this issue features some of the best images from across Issue 101 back in August 2008, through to Issue 172 back in July 2014.

[spoilerbutton]Instead of showcasing some of my favourites here is a brief selection of what is on offer by the year, if you want higher quality full versions...you know what to do! ;)

Any of your Favourites in these?

[/spoilerbutton]

Grabbed a few things from the Prime Day sales:

28302659615_7a42f4da57_c.jpg

SSD is noticeably quicker with booting up OS, Games and apps.

If people are wondering why I bought boxed PC games, I Got Doom and RE:R 2 for £18 combined thanks to a free £10 voucher from Amazon for signing up to a free trial of AUdible, which is much cheaper than I could get both games legit online!

Three Anime Ltd. titles arrived today through Zavvi;

Ping Pong the Animation CE
Lords Marksman and Vanadis CE
Rage of Bahamut: Genesis CE

540.jpg

Back