What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff

Had a bit of a splurge today, although no anime. Venom and Aquaman were 2 for £30 or £25 each, so that was a bit of a bargain. Alos, £7 for Watch Dogs 2 was quite a steal too, CeX were selling the regular edition for £10, and I got the Deluxe Edition new and sealed for £7. Kirby was a fiver but it's adorable and worth it.

Anime1977

School Idol
Just great my old raspberry ip 3 b power connecter just snapped off so I've had order a new one wich is the B + version I was planning on testing the screen to make sure it's not got any problems.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff

Steins;Gate Elite (with Steins;Gate: Linear Bound Phenogram) also arrived today, it was in the mailbox this time rather than sent to my flat.

Interestingly there are no trophies included for Linear Bound Phenogram, and I say that because I was under the assumption that trophies were mandatory.

Luna

Stand User
I don't really know. Something about the new covers feels so weird to me. But can't really put my finger on what exactly on the art style is different.
(Or is it the dress's slit and her bare leg, that seems weird to me.)

btw. Are those hardcovers just covering Aria, or do they start with the Aqua part?

Luna

Stand User
Oh, they're not hardcovers? How thick are they and how tight is the binding? (Like, will normally reading it cause them to get a line in the spine easily?)

Dragon Slayer

Pokémon Master
image.jpg
Firstly. Sold my SAO complete series one to a friend for £20 and bought this SAO box from HMV to house the original SAO volumes 1-4 which I kept in storage, which I orginally planned to trade in at my local CEX. Also picked up Land of the Lustrous.
image.jpg
Secondly. Finally after a 1 week delay (due to ebay seller being away), Re:ZERO part 2 arrived today.
image.jpg
And finally, splurged out on manga in Fobidden Planet.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff

Taiko no Tatsujin V Version and Utakumi 575 have arrived from Japan via Solaris Japan. These two are music rhythm games for the PlayStation Vita. One is a simple tradition taiko drum game, while the other is a Vocaloid song building game (with the character designer behind Eromanga Sensei).

In total I currently own 7 Japanese imports for the Vita, 5 of which are music rhythm related lol.