What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Gemsy-chan said:
Some yaoi turned up <3

20140315_143448_zps7f1a0180.jpg

Ooohh I didn't realised that was out yet, I thought it was out in april

I got today <3

Psycho-Pass - Kuji Honpo Psycho-Pass - Cushion (Taito)
Shingeki no Kyojin Pinched & Linked Mascot Full set -still can't believe I got a full set in the box <3-
Kuroko no Basket Emblem Button Swing SP set -not sure I will keep these as I bought them by mistake-
3 x Free! Kuji Honpo Prize Clear posters
Aya-Kun1395148249.jpeg

Also got not a good thing a customs charge slip.....;-;

@Baggie_Saiyan and st_owly

I am not a MOD or anything in her but would you mind to re upload your photos in a smaller size because they are screwing up the page totally because they are very big. Dont take it in a wrong way ;)

I got today finally though I had to pay £12 to get them freed from Royal Fail despite being marked as gift and under the gift value =/ -annoying- was hoping for my Final Fantasy X/X-2 Limited Edition but I didn't come ;-; maybe tomorrow

Dirty Old Men - Yowamushi Pedal - Opening Theme - Single - Yowamushi na Honoo (Toho)
Hello Sleepwalkers Album - Masked Monkey Awakening (A-Sketch) -
Main reason I bought the Hello Sleepwalkers Album is because it includes the Noragami OP song <3 and I like the sound of the rest of the album
Aya-Kun1395405937.jpeg

bakum4tsu said:
Another japan goodies huh Aya?? Still waiting for that big photo :p

Hehe =3 I actually did post a picture of my Free! Collection for you guess you missed it

Postie has just been -early compared to normal XD- and he had this cant wait to play it again ♡

Back