What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

So I got several stuff this week, All December orders I made:

-1 new Saekano clear file, from the latest spin side stories LN.
-2 new oregairu clear files, 1 from the latest volume 13, another from a old comiket, took me years to find, and literally a year to arrive (Thanks to Portuguese customs, long story.. but it’s here now)
-another Iroha keychain for my collection
-the MVM stuff from day 11 (everything arrived safely)
-also one new acrylic Iroha figure, the 2nd smallest one, family collection pic just to showcase them all. (I don’t have more space for the L size, so I’m going M going forward)
4BBE279E-E9FE-43F5-88CC-ACBC1B4D07ED.jpeg6F7435BF-A4AF-49F5-9905-79FB8938A8D7.jpeg

To my surprise they merged three different orders into a single package.

IMG-7952.jpg

From Day 6 we have A Letter to Momo. This is one of the oldest AL CEs that I have been wanting to own for years but the price was never right until that sale.

IMG-7915.jpg

From Day 7 we have Martian Successor Nadesico. I have Nozomi's DVD LE so this is a Blu-ray upgrade. Worth noting that the Blu-rays don't have the textless songs which the DVDs did on the TV set, but you do get the bonus DVD extras that included the OVA and other extra features.

IMG-7890.jpg

From Day 13 we have Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo. The rare case where I wanted to own the standard edition over the collector's edition (because they chose to release this as a steelcase rather than a steelbook or chipboard set). I am aware of the upscale but it's £5 either way.

The last remaining sets left are ALDNOAH ZERO Season 2, Daimidaler: Prince vs Penguin Empire, and Snow White with the Red Hair. These three are set to my family address so I won't be asking them to be delivered to my flat since there's no point.

A new year, so picking up again with showing what i received. Stopped somewhere in March last year, due to time constraints or just being plain lazy :D
But i'm motivated again this year to show off what arrived here.

So on Friday, RDG Red Data Girl arrived from JB Hifi. Only Blu-ray release of this in English territories. RDG doesn't get the best of reviews on MAL for instance, and it's a blind buy for me. But decided to get it, simply because i have a weak spot for the studio P.A. Works.

Secondly i picked up Princess Principal Limited Edition from the post office today, a series i absolutely loved so got the Limited Edition of this, and it doesn't let me down justifying the price compared to the contents, the 3 booklets alone are well worth the price.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Couple of cheap Eureka releases from Amazon and Noein from eBay.

TkUH3E4.jpg

My Asian cinema backlog is started to creep up in size, though nowhere close to the mountain that is my anime disc backlog.

Back