What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

It's popular to hate TTGo but I also like it. I also love the original show but I'm also a huge comic book geek.

It has it's funny moments, and I do like the way it's animated. Some of it can be OTT/annoying, but overall I do agree with the fact it seems to get an awful lot of stick. I much prefered the original show - the girls of the team were always my favourites, and I always loved Starfire's positive and happy energy - I (usually) feel like I can connect with her; she's so funny but she's got some cool superpowers too!

Plus she's an alien princess :)

I actually sent AL an e-mail regarding both Cowboy Bebop and the complete collection of Assassination Classroom. On an earlier e-mail regarding the latter (on the 22nd December), I was informed that they are waiting for arrival of stock and they will update and plan shipping for that once stock becomes available. I'm guessing the same is happening to the Snow White Complete Collection and the Escaflowne Complete Collection, but I can't say for certain as I didn't order those.

On the e-mail sent today, regarding Assassination Classroom, I've asked how it was going to be sent, and I was told that as things stand, Assassination Classroom will most likely be shipped via MVM to ensure safe delivery, and it will be shipped by Royal Mail.

As for Cowboy Bebop, I've been told that it's currently on back-order pending a reprint, so it will be shipped once this is completed.

(If you feel this post is more appropriate for either the AL discussion thread or the AL 12 Days of Christmas thread, you're more than welcome to move it to the appropriate thread)

It has it's funny moments, and I do like the way it's animated. Some of it can be OTT/annoying, but overall I do agree with the fact it seems to get an awful lot of stick. I much prefered the original show - the girls of the team were always my favourites, and I always loved Starfire's positive and happy energy - I (usually) feel like I can connect with her; she's so funny but she's got some cool superpowers too!

Plus she's an alien princess :)

Poor Starfire in the comics keeps getting passed around to other teams. There was even an awkward period where she hung out with Red hood and Arsenal.

I think she's currently back with the original Titans since Dick got the old gang back together in Rebirth.

First items from Anime Limited Christmas sale arrived, box was really beat up and tatty but the sets look fine at a quick glance, posted via TNT 24 Express on the 24th apparently.
ZJp5x2jl.jpg

Got me Anime Limited stuff! 😃

IMG_20181231_122552650.jpg
Both parts of Samurai Flamenco CE, Garden of Words (a second copy, intact this time!), Nerima Daikon Brothers... and Gankutsuou!! 😀
And all for only £25!

It was all shipped inside this sturdy package:
IMG_20181231_124738091.jpg

Waaay better than the flimsy cardboard mailer that the original copy of Garden of Words was sent in.

All's well that ends well, eh? 😅
Gankutsuou will now make for some very special New Year's viewing. 🙂

Last edited:
How is the SE of Gankutsuou like inside actually? (I would have gotten that as the 6th release version, had I not been too late for it in the sale.)

Back