What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received a well-traveled copy of ACCA 13 today, it had shipped from the US to Germany and then back to the US again - a member on another anime forum who lives in Germany bought it, watched it, and then sold it to me. This was pretty much my favorite anime from last year; I had immediately imported the three JP LE box sets with subtitles, so I only needed this Funimation set for a dub - not for me, but so I can more readily show the series to some of my friends.

acca13.jpg

Last edited:
Just a heads up ghost in the shell innocence 4K has some problems with sligh stuttering in some parts but I haven't watched all of it yet but my guess is it like that all the way through but the picture quality and the dts x mix is excellent.

I received a well-traveled copy of ACCA 13 today, it had shipped from the US to Germany and then back to the US again - a member on another anime forum who lives in Germany bought it, watched it, and then sold it to me. This was pretty much my favorite anime from last year; I had immediately imported the three JP LE box sets with subtitles, but I needed this domestic Funimation set for a dub, so I can more readily show the series to some of my friends.

acca13.jpg
I love ACCA and got the JP release since it had English subtitles

Much loot was had today!

44299534382_3dd1ebfcef_b.jpg

First I got Another from MVM in the post, from their DOTW.
44299534722_3e4fb37e4c_b.jpg

A trip into town got me the latest JoJo volume, and also a new pair of earphones, to replace my not amazingly great Skullcandy pair. I also picked up my Fate/Apocrypha blind box, in the hopes of getting an Astolfo. Unfortunately, I didn't, but I am now the proud owner of a Bean Jack the Ripper.
42539973140_3fb4177560_b.jpg

Perhaps next time!

Season 3 of The World God Only Knows which completes my blurays just need to get around to rewatching it and getting annoyed a 2nd time about the gap of story that's missing from the anime, i'll av to read the manga at some point

gok3.jpg

Picked up more Ultra HD Blu-rays in town today - Blade Runner 2049 and Spider-man: Homecoming.

DlyR0CMXcAAH7AI.jpg

• Blade Runner 2049
  • Get Out
  • Spider-man: Homecoming
  • Split

Season 3 of The World God Only Knows which completes my blurays just need to get around to rewatching it and getting annoyed a 2nd time about the gap of story that's missing from the anime, i'll av to read the manga at some point

View attachment 4710

The gap of story isn't even as bad as the fact that another season would have probably completed the show. There wasn't even that much left from the manga. Something hanging with like 3 volumes adapted or half adapted is one thing, this one's more like 70-80%. =/

The Art of Pokemon Adventures.jpg

"The Art of Pokemon Adventures" - I really love the art style of the anime and the manga so I thought I'd go for this artbook. As expected it's full of wonderful vibrant illustrations of the characters in dynamic poses, complete with looks of determination plastered on their faces. Oh and there's these cute little monsters as well 😅 😆 There's also lineart/storyboard art and some poster-syle pages in it too - a good volume of art for the price!

Really lovely art style though (Satoshi Yamamoto). Just so bold, vibrant and utterly cute! 👍

Back