What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Saw your post about Police Story so jumped on Amazon to see where mine was and noticed Project A Collection is up for pre order for October! 🙂
I'm looking to get both sets hopefully. Police Story looks like it's selling quickly so I'll need to get it sooner rather than later it seems.

I love watching old movies made him Hong Kong as I used to live there and recognise most of the places. I really need to get Police Story but I’m waiting for other stuff to be paid for before I can even think about getting it.

Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep Nep SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DlIwKafWsAElpsH.jpg

Got more funds earlier in the month and decided to make use of the same eBay seller once again. I picked these two up as part of their 10% off sale plus the extra 15% off from eBay's one day coupon code. Both together cost around £39.70 (average £19.50 each) which is around £14-15 cheaper than the prices on Idea Factory Europe's webstore. They're UK versions as well which is a plus.

The games are Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Generation and Superdimension Neptune vs SEGA Hard Girls for the PlayStation Vita. I now own every Neptunia game on Vita from Idea Factory, leaving one just left to acquire which is under NIS America.

Just a PSA for Police Story Box Set buyers, those of you that have purchased it, be aware that the mono track for the 4K HK cut, is the wrong one that has been supplied to Eureka from Fortune Star. They are going to do a replacement programme. If you have bought it, send a mail to Eureka's CS with a proof of purchase and a delivery address. Then they should ship out the replacement, once they are ready.
Thanks for the heads up!

my visa debit card got declined on up1 and this is the second time this has happened but have no problem on other sites like Amazon anyone have the thing happen when using up1.

my visa debit card got declined on up1 and this is the second time this has happened but have no problem on other sites like Amazon anyone have the thing happen when using up1.
I did get a fraud check for my credit card on up1usa today but i replied it was me and it went through. Never had my card declined with them before.

Because there's too many Aniplex-worshipping "idiots" like me who love to buy their quality products over Funimation and Sentai, I guess. I own about 90 Aniplex releases; but even with their prices they're still a good bit cheaper than importing Japanese releases, yet I have three times as many JP imports in my collection as I do Aniplex releases.

Received Girls' Last Tour manga vol 4 from Wordery from the eBay sale. Volume 1 from a different company only dispatched today and 2 & 3 from a different part of Wordery hasn't dispatched yet.

DSC_1661.JPG

Also received my Kanami figure from Katana Maidens ~ Toji No Miko. Only took 5 days after it was finally dispatched!
DSC_1662.JPG
I'll put more photos in the Figure photos thread.

Last edited:
Back